One

****2001****

"No! Why do I have to do it!" Lexi groaned as she followed her boss, the head prop director, Jen around the set.

Jen laughed, stopping as she turned to face Lexi, "because dear, you are the youngest and newest to the job. That means you get the worst and most embarrassing jobs."

"Ugh!!!" She was 19, working as an assistant on the set of Not Another Teen Movie. It was her first job in Hollywood and she was beyond excited... until today.

Chris heard Lexi groaning as she approached his dressing room. "I'm not anymore excited about this than you are. Let's just get this over with and never speak to each other ever again?"

Lexi laughed, blushing slightly as Chris's face was just as red as hers was as he removed his robe. She cleared her throat as she faced him, "so we have to go with shaving cream since whipped cream would obviously melt."

Chris nodded, staring at the ceiling. "Sounds good."

She looked up to see him not looking at her as she put the shaving cream on his chest before kneeling in front of him. She heard him groan, refusing to look at her. She started to put shaving cream on the sock around his cock and balls.

Chris looked down to see her blue eyes peeking out behind blonde bangs. "Fuck."

She looked up at him as she saw his cock grow a bit as she backed away, "Chris. Control yourself."

"I'm trying! You're super hot and you're right next to my cock, what do you expect from me?!"

She giggled at him saying she was hot.

"Okay. Laughing helps. Laugh at me."

She laughed again as she looked up to see him to see him laughing nervously too.

He groaned, shaking his head, "nope. Not working. I like your laugh. Turn on some music or something."

She sighed, going to the stereo in the corner and turning it on. "Come on. Let's just be quick about this Chris."

He shook his head, laughing, "stop it."

She grabbed the banana. "Fine. Why don't you position this between your butt cheeks, that should help with the boner, unless you like things up your ass." She saw him blush as he yanked the banana from her hand. She watched him position it before she sprayed shaving cream around it on his butt. She finished spraying around his cock as it shrunk back down and she placed a cherry on each pec on his chest. "There. Go."

He nodded, pausing at the door, not turning to face her. "If I don't look you in the eyes after this, it's not you."

She laughed as she watched him walk down the hall with the banana hanging out of his butt.

🍌🍌

A few days later, Lexi was sitting just off set while they filmed. Chris had some scenes to film with his on screen sister, Mia Kirshner. Lexi looked up as she heard them having to stop a few times. Mia had to grind on him and apparently he had trouble controlling himself again. She watched him storm off stage to a dressing room. She knocked on the door, peeking in to see him with his head down on the table. "Aww. Now I thought I was special. But seems you get hard for every girl on set."

Chris groaned as she laughed as he looked up at her, "it's not funny! You have idea idea how embarrassing it is? At least for girls it isn't noticeable."

She shrugged, stepping into the room and closing the door. "Depends on how wet we are. Can show through fabric." She watched him swallow hard as he stood up. "And it can be uncomfortable for us too. Not just the wet panties, but the aching."

"You're so fucking mean."

She laughed as he chuckled, shaking his head. "Might I suggest you empty the tank before your scenes?" She rested her hand on his chest, leaning up to hover her mouth over his, "so you aren't as excitable."

"I'll try that. Now get out."

She giggled, nodding. "Yes sir. Good luck."

🍌🍌

Lexi watched Chris walk up to her on the last day on set, "can I help you?"

He smiled, "just wanted to say that it was really great to meet you Alexis. But I hope I never see you again."

She laughed as he leaned down to kiss her cheek, "ditto banana butt boy."

He laughed, "banana butt girl. That's forever how I'll remember you. Thank you." He smiled at her giggle as he hovered, hesitating before walking away from her.

******************************************

More to come. I hope you love this story as much as I will enjoy writing it. 😂
-Ash