Ten

**July 2011**

"Let's go love." Chris grabbed Lexi's hand as he helped her out of the car for the premiere of Captain America. "You ready for this?"

"Are you kidding! I never get to do this stuff as a behind the scenes person. Thank you for bringing me."

Chris laughed, "you're my girlfriend, who else would I bring?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. Not some prop girl from Maine."

He laughed, "well that's no longer you. Now you are Captain America's arm candy. You've been upgraded."

"If anyone is the arm candy, you're mine." She saw him grin as he shrugged.

"Somehow I don't mind that."

She felt him wrap his arm around her waist as he pulled her along the carpet with him.

'Is Captain America officially off the market?'

Chris grinned at the last interviewer before looking at Lexi, "very much so. Sorry to disappoint."

The interviewer laughed, holding her hand up to her ear, 'you hear that? That's the sound of millions of women's hearts breaking all over the world.'

Chris chuckled, blushing as he shrugged, "I'm sorry."

🍌🍌
**January 2022**
Chris sits for Jimmy Fallon

"It's so great to have you here tonight Chris. It's been a while since we've seen you."

He chuckled, "well I decided to take a small break after finishing Captain America to spend time with my family."

"Yes! Let's talk about your family and about how you met your wife. I'm not sure everyone quite knows this story."

Chris blushed, "well yes. I've been with my wife, Alexis for more than 12 years. But we met the first time over 20 years ago on the set of Not Another Teen Movie. She was tasked with helping me with the whipped cream bikini." He paused as everyone laughed as Jimmy held up a photo of him in the movie. "Right. I liked her before that happened and had plans to ask her out when we finished, but after that day, we both kind of found it hard to look each other in the eyes."

Jimmy laughed, "yeah. I can imagine. So what happened?"

Chris shrugged, "fate intervened. I got hired as Captain America where Lexi was the costume designer. Turns out the time apart didn't make a difference and we soon got together, sneaking around as often as we could while I filmed. Here we are, 12 years and three kids later. The rest is history as they say."

Jimmy smiled, holding up a family photo of him and Lexi and their two daughters and one son. "And what a beautiful family it is. Can you tell us their names and ages?"

"Sure." Chris pointed to their son first, "this is Brady, he's 10."

"Named after Tom Brady no doubt?"

Chris laughed, "what can I say, huge man crush, still to this day."

Jimmy laughed, "don't we all. And the girls?"

"The oldest is Taylin, she's 7 and the little one is Rosie, she's 4."

Jimmy grinned, "they're all beautiful. Plans for more?"

Chris laughed, "that is ultimately up to Alexis, but I think we're done. Already outnumbered as it is."

Jimmy nodded, setting the photo down, "fair enough. Well, it's so good to have you here with us Chris. And thanks for sharing your beautiful family with us."

Chris smiled, "yeah, of course. You know I love coming here. Thanks Jimmy."

🍌🍌

Lexi sighed as she felt the familiar arms wrap around her as she stood in the kitchen the following morning, making breakfast, "you're home."

"I am." He turned her to face him as he kissed her eagerly as she moaned.

"Gross."

Chris laughed, pulling away as Brady came into the kitchen, hugging him, "missed you too bud." He pulled away when he heard the girls running down the hall.

"Daddy!"

Lexi laughed as she watched Chris pick up the girls, one in each arm. "I made pancakes, hungry? They're banana pancakes."

Chris grinned, "always." He set the girls in their chairs at the table before helping Lexi plate the food for them. "I love you Lex."

"I love you too Chris."

**The End**
Hope you enjoyed
Honestly didn't expect it to get as much attention as it did.
The story started as merely a joke between friends.