Seven

Lexi opened the door to her hotel room nervously when she heard a knock. "Hi."

Chris's grin was infectious as he looked at her in her shorts and tank top. "Hi Lexi." He glanced at his own attire, shorts and a t-shirt. "Glad we're on the same pajama wavelength. I almost considered jeans."

She chuckled, "I'm all about comfort. Do you have a movie in mind?"

"How about a scary one?"

Lexi let out a slight groan while Chris smirked. "Alright, fine." She settled onto the bed as she saw Chris turn off the lights. "We stay on top of the blanket."

Chris chuckled, "Yes, ma'am."

She sighed, handing him the remote and then lying down on the bed, resting her head on his chest. "Is this okay?"

"More than okay." He pulled her in closer, the warmth of his body comforting against hers. As he turned on the movie 

"The Descent," Lexi groaned a bit. 

Chris laughed, "Hey, it's alright. You don't like scary movies?"

"Not really," She admitted, moving her body closer to his.

"Well, I like having you here on my chest."

She chuckled, glancing up at him to find him already watching her. "Fine."

"Fine? You're not liking it here, resting on my chest?"

She giggled, teasing, "Well, it's just alright, I suppose." She let her hand trail along his stomach and then up to his chest.

Chris laughed and playfully rolled her to her back, pinning her gently to the bed. "How about this then?"

She sighed, her fingers making their way up to his neck and into his hair. "You know what? I might just prefer this after all." She heard him chuckle as he leaned in, his lips meeting hers in a slow and tender kiss. He rested his hand on her waist as they kissed with increasing urgency.

"I think I might agree, Alexis." He grinned at her, feeling her moan as she tugged at his shirt. He swiftly removed it and tossed it aside. "You said only kissing, didn't you?"

She groaned, "I know. I want to behave. Convince me not to Chris. Convince me not to behave."

"Yes ma'am." He heard her chuckle as he pulled off her shirt to find her bare breasts staring back at him. He groaned, kissing down her neck, to her chest. He kissed down her stomach, pulling her shorts off as she lay naked in front of him. "Fuck." He ran his hands gently up her legs, to her thighs as he leaned down to kiss the inside of her left thigh. He smiled as he heard her groan above him. "I think we're even now. Both being naked in front of each other."

She giggled, propping herself up on her elbows as she looked at him. She pointed to his shorts and his obvious erection, "I don't think we're quite even."

He chuckled, nodding, "fair enough." He stood up at the end of the bed and he watched her eyes follow him as he pulled his shorts all the way off.

"Fuck." She heard him laugh as he crawled back onto the bed, kissing back up her legs again as she felt his tongue along her slit. "Chris.."

He smiled at her moaning his name as gripped her thighs firmly in his arms, pulling her closer to his face as she squealed. He found her wet already as he brought two fingers, thrusting into her slowly as he licked her clit. He flicked his tongue at it as he felt her squirming against him. He chuckled as he felt her pulling on his hair.

"Good girl. We'll be done soon." He took both fingers out of her body, trailing them down her wetness as he kissed her clit. He moaned as he tasted her for the first time. Her taste was intoxicating. He smiled, his teeth biting lightly on her skin. He pushed one finger back inside of her while still licking her with his tongue. He sucked hard on her clit as he felt her orgasm beginning.

She screamed his name as she felt his mouth push her over the edge, sending waves of pleasure through her body. "Chris, please, I want to feel you," she pleaded softly through whimpers as her body shuddered under his.

He heard her groan as he knelt between her legs. "You sure?"

Lexi nodded, "please Chr.." She groaned, feeling him enter her before she could finish her plea.

He started slowly as he slowly pushed himself into her tight body. He groaned as he slid in deeper, her body almost as tight around him as he'd imagined it would be. He ran his hands down her body, stopping just shy of where their bodies were joined. His eyes closed as he felt her inner muscles tightening around him. He bit his lip as she squeezed him, pushing herself further onto him. He moaned as he felt her grip tighten, squeezing him hard. He kissed her neck, up to her earlobe, "You taste amazing. You feel amazing. I can't believe we waited this long."

She groaned, "Just shut up and fuck me, Chris."

She felt him smile against her skin as he rolled his hips slightly, increasing his speed slightly. She gasped as she felt him suddenly fill her up completely. She held onto his shoulders as he began moving faster, the feel of his large cock filling her body like nothing else had ever been able to do. He continued pumping in and out of her body, her tight walls grasping him tightly. "Oh god, Lexi. Your pussy feels so fucking good."

She moaned as he moved faster and she begged, "Kiss me Chris."

He groaned against her neck as he felt his own climax begin to build. He felt her nails dig into his back as she grabbed his ass and pulled him into her harder. "Fuck, Lexi. Oh my god!" He pumped harder, his release building quickly. He felt her climax as well, her body shaking as she let out a scream of pleasure. He could hear her gasping, begging for more as he reached his climax.

They collapsed together, his heart pounding loudly as he let out a chuckle. "If this is you behaving, then I like it."

Lexi laughed, "Shut up! We have to be careful. I don't want to get fired."

He nodded, rolling to face her, "I don't want you to get fired either. I'll behave on set. I promise."

She grinned as he pulled her back to his chest, pulling the blanket over them. "Okay. Sleep here with me?"

"Good luck getting me not to." He smiled as he heard her giggle as he kissed her head.