Nine

**Christmas 2010**

"So, we've done your family, and your parents love me."

Lexi laughed as she laid in bed with Chris in his small apartment in Boston. "That's because you can be rather charming when you want to be Evans."

He grinned, "oh, I know. How do you think I got you?"

She giggled, "well it certainly had nothing to do with bananas. That's for sure."

He sighed, plopping onto his back as he stared at the ceiling, "never living that down. I still get asked about it sometimes. Ten years later."

"Of course you do. And you will continue to. You went from a banana in your butt to Captain America, Chris. It's quite a feat."

He laughed, rolling her to her back, "well, I owe some credit to you. You turned me into Captain America. Thank you."

"I just did as I was told." She shrugged, smiling as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I was nervous when I found out they chose you."

"Me too." He laughed, "they actually offered it to me without me even auditioning because of Johnny Storm. But I turned it down at first. I'm so glad I changed my mind. I love you Alexis."

"I love you too." She went to kiss him, but huffed when he leapt up from the bed. "Chris!"

He laughed, "we have to get dressed to go to my mom's house. Can't be late. And.." He pulled a box from his suitcase, handing it to her, "Merry Christmas."

She squealed, sitting up to open the box. The squeal quickly turned to a laugh when she saw what was inside. "You're such an idiot Chris."

He shrugged, laughing, "you don't like it?"

"I love it Chris." She laughed as she pulled the necklace from the box. The charm was a little diamond crusted banana. She handed it to Chris to put on as she held her hair up.

"You're an idiot and I love you

"You're an idiot and I love you." She saw him grin as she kissed him, pulling him back onto the bed with her as he moaned.

"No! We have to get up and get dressed. Bad girl. Up up." He stood up, grabbing her hands as he pulled her to her feet. "Come on love."

She sighed, "fine. I will put on clothes. Never heard you complain before though." She giggled as she heard him laugh as she went into the bathroom.

🍌🍌

Lexi squeezed nervously onto Chris's hand as she entered the house with him. She pulled on the hem of her red sweater dress, "do I look okay?"

Chris laughed, pulling his hand out of her grip, "yes love. You look beautiful. Calm down before you squeeze my hand off. I thought I was the super soldier." He heard her laugh as he shook his hand. "Let's go." He placed his hand on the small of her back, pushing her slightly in front of him.

They ran into Scott first. He grabbed the pendant of her necklace in his fingers, "really?"

She giggled, "I love it." She moved his hand away as she hugged him. "How are you Scott?"

"Good. Glad you're here Lexi." He hooked his arm in hers as he led her to the kitchen where their sisters and mother were. "Guys, I've changed my mind, I'm not gay."

Lexi laughed, hitting him in the arm as they laughed, "stop it. You shouldn't tease me like that Scott."

"Hey!"

She giggled as Chris came up, wrapping his arm around her. "I'm only kidding Chris. You know I love you."

"Uh huh." He motioned to his sisters and mother, "this is my older sister Carly, younger sister Shanna, and my mom, Lisa."

She grinned, shaking all their hands, "it's so great to finally meet you all. I only have a younger brother. Nice to be around women."

Lisa chuckled, hugging her, "it's nice to meet you Lexi. We've heard a lot about you."

Lexi groaned slightly, "I hope not too much. Do I need to defend myself at all?"

Chris laughed, "of course not. Only good things, right mom?"

"Yes." Lisa laughed, "and the banana. Really a shame you didn't candid photos of that."

Lexi laughed as she heard Chris groan. She pulled out her phone, "I got some on the Captain America set."

"Oh!" Lisa put her arm around Lexi's shoulder, "I like her."

Chris laughed, rolling his eyes.