Chapter: 16

Chapter 16: The Second Time My Heart Shattered

*WARNING* There are quite a lot of f-bombs being dropped throughout this chappy!!!

"Dude! Quit it!"

Dillian shoved Eli's shoulder, causing Eli to lean onto me. I pushed Eli off of me, resulting in him crashing back onto Dillian.

"Bro!"

Dillian shoved Eli once more, and that was the last straw for Eli, and next thing I know, Eli had tackled Dillian off of the couch and onto the floor beneath us. I groaned out loud as they began their little quarrel on the floor. There is not a day that goes by where those two twins do not fight.

"Come on guys, stop!"

They ignored me and continued punching each other and rolling around on the floor. I watched as Dillian swung his arm back and before I could stop him, his fist connected so hard with Eli's nose, the bone crunching crack it made bounced off of the walls of the room. My eyes went wide with horror when Eli cupped his nose in his hands and blood began dripping all over his arms and onto the carpet. Dillian and Eli always fight and bicker and stuff like that, but I don't think it has ever gotten to the point where one of them actually caused any major harm to the other one like Dillian just did. In a flash, Dillian was standing in front of his brother with worry filled eyes.

"Oh my god! Eli, I'm so sorry bro!"

I jumped off of the couch and lightly pushed Dillian out of the way.

"We don't have time for apologies, Dillian, go get some paper towels and ice!"

Dillians frantic eyes showed hesitation.

"Now!"

Dillian snapped out of his shocked haze and jumped up from the ground, running into the kitchen to grab the supplies. While he was gone, Eli must have realized what was going on, because the next thing he said was

"Shit! My nose f*cking hurts!"

His head was tilted backwards to try and slow some of the bleeding, but it was still pouring out blood. I crouched down and tried to help him slow the bleeding down by pinching the bridge of his nose. It was of no use though, because it didn't stop the bleeding, it only resulted in getting my hands and forearms bloody.

"That little shit! I'm going to murder him! He f*cking broke my nose!"

I tried to stay as calm as possible while Eli began to freak out, but him freaking was beginning to make me freak out. His nose was slightly off centered, and looked odd, and although I was sure it wasn't a complete nose break, it was pretty obvious he basically broke his nose. A minute later, Dillian came running back into the living room where he shoved the paper towels towards me. I tried as best as I could to clean him up, but the blood just kept seeping through. I grabbed the ice bag Dillian gave me and said

"Hold this on Eli's face, I'm going to go get Colton." I stood up to walk out, but Dillian caught onto my hand.

"I don't think it's a good idea to leave me with Eli alone. He's the kind of brother who likes to get revenge."

I narrowed my eyes down on him and replied

"Come on Dillian, he won't do anything to you, just stay here while I go get more help."

Dillian sighed in defeat, then nodded his head. I ran upstairs and barged into Colton's room where I found him sitting on his Mac computer. My hands were shaking with worry as I ran up to Colton.