one

Everything that happens in this book is totally just the imagination of the author, has no other meaning <3

Grammar errors will be fixed :)

~~

It's been 5 years now since Su Min graduated from her school and since she left her past in that hometown, she felt the hardest and the worst in life meant. She needs to make so much money to survive the life and live her happy life.

She has been working in so many convenience stores and lots of cafes for these 5 years and now she currently working in the cafe not so far from her house. She took orders and served the customers there.

"Thank you, please come again." She bowed to the last customers as they walked out of the cafe. "Are you closing? I just wanted to sit and enjoy the coffee you made right now." He states.

She lifted her gaze and she saw Jay is standing in front of her.

"Yes sir, It's 9 pm now, you can come tomorrow if you want, I will make sure to make you the most delicious coffee ever." She said smiling and he let out a chuckle. "Faster! I will wait for you outside." He said and walked out of the cafe.

After packing up some things and making sure the cafe is neat. She switched the light off and came outside and Jay held her hand. "Let's go, It's getting cold outside Su Min." Jay said and dragged her towards his car.

"Are you sure you're not going to work for my company Su Min? I can take care of you if you're right next to me, I don't have to worry if someone is trying to flirt with you, I will just punch him in the face." Jay states.

Su Min laugh. "Maybe one day, Jay. I will be kept working here from now on. Don't worry, I'm searching for better work now and I'm not going to use you to get some good job, Jay." She looked outside and saw the cafe.

"And, I will punch him right on the face first if someone tried to flirt with me." She adds.

"I've been working here since only this cafe is treating me like a person. You know what happened when I moved out from my old house." She whispered under her breath but enough to make Jay heard what she said.

"You will always say this every time I told you to work with me but it's okay, I will not give up to offer you this every single day. I will make sure you will work on a big company maybe not mine but surely a big company Su Min." He chuckled and started the engine driving away.

"Okay, Mr. Park." She teases him.

~~

"Do you want to come over?" She asked him.
"Maybe next time, it's getting really dark now and I know you're tired so come inside, take a shower and rest." He said rubbing her hands gently.

"Thank you, Jay." She states and gets out of the car, waving at him.

"See you tomorrow pretty." Jay rolled down his car window and shouted. Su Min let out giggles.

She came inside her house and do what Jay's said, took a shower and rested on her bed while scrolling down on her phone.

Jay's name popped out on the message notification.

Jay :)

You should sleep now.

Stop scrolling through your phone.

She smiled and couldn't stop looking at the messages he sent her. She replied to him.

How did you know I'm still not sleeping?

How about you then?

You should sleep too.

He replied in a second.

I know you, Su Min.

I'm going to but suddenly my heart missing you.

So I will just send you messages.

She let out small laughs. "What is wrong with him tonight?" She said. Then suddenly Jay called her.

She answered it by humming but he was not responding to her.

"Jay? something happened?"

"Jay? Jay? Hello?" She continues calling for him but he stayed silent.

"I love you." He said and hung up before Su Min could reply to him.

Su Min widened her eyes and a smile formed on her face.

Sleep Su Min. He messaged her again.

"Yeah, I'm going to sleep now."

"Good night, Jay."

"Good night."

I put my phone on the table beside my bed and wrapped my body in the blanket before closing my eyes and falling asleep all night long.

~~

She opened her eyes and off the alarm from the clock on the table.

"Ah!" She groaned and stretched her body. "Time to go to work." She yawns.

She got ready and eat some breakfast while scrolling down on her phone.

"I'm outside."

She took a sip of her coffee and rushed as she saw Jay's name pop out on the notification center.

"Coming." She shouted as she walked out of her house. She saw Jay leaning beside his car.

Jay opened the door for her. "Jay, I told you to not do this again." She glared into his eyes intense.

"Come." He told her without hearing what she said. Completely ignoring her gaze.

"But Jay-"

"Su Min, please, it's still early in the morning." He cuts her and then shows a sweet smile.

She came into the car without complaining, then Jay come inside too and sat beside her.

"I wanted this Su Min, I wanted to be with you, all the time." He states and drives towards the cafe where she works at.

"Thank you so much, Jay." She said as she get out of the car waved at him and rushed towards the cafe.

A smile formed on Jay's face while looking at her tiny body rushed towards her workplace while her friends waved at her. The girl he fell in love with 5 years ago and till now. That feeling never fades away from his heart, never. His eyes still hold a thousand feelings for that girl just like the first time he fell in love with her.

"She's so cute-" He mumbled under his breath.

"And I hope one day she will open her heart for me, only me and forget about him." He adds smiling like an idiot.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈