six

"Su Min ah!" Jay shouted her name.

She gasps looking at him. She glances behind him looking for Heeseung if he is still behind her, gladly he's not there anymore. She let out a relieved sigh as she looked toward Jay and smiled.

"Hi! how did you know I'm here?" She asked giggling awkwardly.

"I asked your friend at the cafe they said you're working here now." He said.

"And I'm a bit offended, you didn't even tell me you're working here now." He said staring into her eyes.

Su Min let out a chuckle. She walked toward him and held his shoulders with both of her hands.

"It's supposed to be a surprise, Jay. I don't know you're going to be here." She smiled widely.

"Surprise?" Jay nodded slowly and wrapped his hand tightly on her shoulders.

"What surprise?" Jay asked and both of them walked towards the car.

"For my achievement maybe? You said I'm going to work at some big company so here I am." She chuckled.

"You're so cute, Su Min." Jay held her shoulders and pinched her nose softly.

"Jay! stop!" They giggle cutely together.

"Come in." Jay said and opened the car door for her. She obeys him.

They stare at each other giggles having a loving gaze in their eyes.

Heeseung just watching them inside his black expensive car not so far from Jay's and Su Min's spots.

"He's still with Su Min."

"Jay!"

"They both still love each other."

"Su Min's boyfriend didn't change for 5 years!"

"It should be me."

"I'm so jealous of him, Su Min." He whispered under his breath, looking at the sweet couple driving away until their lost from his sight.

~~

Su Min and Jay had a great time together. Jay was not satisfied with Su Min's decision to keep the secret that she is working at the company so he asked Su Min to accompany him to eat at his favorite restaurant. Su Min don't have a choice so she agreed with him.

"I'm going to order the same." Su Min said as she closed the menu and looked at the waitress.

"Okay miss." She take the menu and walked away.

"I didn't know you're this kind sweet person Jay." She said looking at the beautiful view from the 15 levels of the restaurant. The cars and people down there were really tiny from the highest view.

"You will know if you're willing to be my girlfriend." He smirked.

Su Min choked on her spit as she heard Jay say that.

"The sun is about to setting." She said changing the conversation and looking at the sunset.

Jay chuckled. "It's beautiful." He said looking at her.