fifthteen

Flashback

"Su Min!" Heeseung shouted as he ran towards Jay and Jungwon. They both looked at him and just ignored him.

Then the doctor came out and looked at the three of them and smiled.

"Don't worry, she is fine, gladly nothing is serious, you all can come inside and see her." The doctor said and smiled and looked at them.

Heeseung was the first one to rush into the room. He saw her laying down on the bed and a few wires are attached to her body.

"Oh my god, Su Min." Heeseung gasps as he saw her face.

Su Min turns her gaze towards him. "Heeseung?" Her tears started to form in her eyes.

"Oh my god, Su Min."

"I'm so sorry."

"I should listen to you first." Heeseung said as he sat down holding Su Min's hand tightly.

"It's okay Heeseung, I'm sorry too for what I did." She said and shut her eyes, her tears fell.

"Oh no, It's okay. Don't cry."

"It's okay now Su Min." Heeseung said caressing her cheeks gently.

"Where is Jay?" Su Min asked as she open her eyes.

"He is outside, do you want to meet him? I will call him for you." He asked.

She smiled and nodded her head slowly. "Okay wait here." He said standing up and walking towards the door to call Jay's for Su Min.

"She wanted to see you." He said.

Jay walked passed him without saying anything and see Su Min trying to sit down on her bed.

"Oh no! you lay down Su Min." Jay said as he held his shoulders to make her lay down back.

"No, I want to sit down Jay." She said weakly.

"Okay if you said so." He said still holding her shoulders tightly to help her sit down properly on the bed.

"Jay?"

Jay looked at her face as she called him. "What is it, Su Min?" Jay said holding her hand tightly.

"You didn't do it right?"

"You'll never do that right?"

"I know you since we were in high school."

"I know you'll never do that." Her tears fell.

"What are you saying, Su Min?" He asked in confusion.

"Hey, don't cry." He wipes the tears off her face.

"What is happening Su Min?" He frowned.

"Heeseung saw a picture of us, kissing on the beach the other day." She kept her head lower.

"Picture?"

"I don't get it, Su Min."

"How could there is a picture of us?"

"Wait a minute."

"Did you face all of this because you fought with him about that stupid fucking picture?" He said clenching his fists.

"See, I know you didn't do it, Jay." She said smiling.

"Of course, I will never do that Su Min, I love you and I don't wanna see you like this. I don't wanna see you sad. You choose him so I need to know my place in your heart-" He stops and looks at her.