three

After work, Su Min goes straight to the huge giant building not so far from her workplace. She held the envelope full of papers that she prepared last night.

"I wish I got work here, so I don't have to see him in that cafe ever again." She mumbled.

She prayed before entering the company, she came towards the counter and gave her important papers with a smile on her face.

"Thank you." She said and bowed to the girl in front of her. "You're welcome, we will call you if you're going to be interviewed for the job you've requested." Su Min nodded and left the building.

"Please, I want to run away from him." She said as she left the building.

~~

Su Min is off day today so she doesn't have to go to the cafe. She stayed in her bed until 9 am just scrolling down on her phone. She felt really bored and decided to call Jay. She pressed his number and it's ringing.

"No!" She quickly pressed the red button to end the calls before Jay could even answer it.

"He's really busy, Su Min. Know your place, he's just your friend, okay? not your boyfriend." She scolded herself for being so selfish. "Boyfriend?" She whispered and a little smile formed on her face.

She sighed and panicked as Jay's name popped out calling her now. "What? why are you calling me now Jay? Ah!" She groaned and exhale and inhale, calming herself.

"Hello?" She said as she answered the call.

"Hello, Su Min? Why did you call me? I'm about to answer it and you already hang up. Something happened?" He asked with a worried voice.

Su Min just realized that Jay's voice is really attractive, you can tell his body, face and personality? by just hearing his soft husky voice. Su Min let out a chuckle.

"Su Min? Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"Nothing Jay, I'm just missing you." She whispered under her breath. "Maybe." She adds.

"What did you say?" She could tell Jay is happy by the way he asked her.

"Come again, Su Min!" He said.

"Nothing Jay." She chuckled.

"I miss you too."

"And I love you so much, Su Min." He said making Su Min blush hard.

"Sir, we have a meeting in 10 minutes." Su Min heard his secretary say from the phone.

"Su Min, I'm sorry but I have to go now. I will call you again later." He said.

"Okay, Jay." She said smiling behind the phone.

"I love you." He said.

"I-"

She whispered under her breath and stopped but Jay hung up first before could hear anything she said after.

She looked at the phone screen and chuckled. "You hung up."

She then got a phone call from an unknown number. She answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello miss, this is from LHS company, you can come to interview tomorrow morning." The girl on the phone said. Su Min's face shows that she's really happy to hear that.

"Oh my god, really? Thank you so much for informing me, I will make sure I will come really early in the morning." She said. "You're welcome, Miss." Then the girl on the phone hung up.

"Ah!" She shouted in happiness. Finally, a big company called for her to interview again after being rejected almost twenty times so she didn't put her hope really high because she was and will get hurt by her expectations from companies or humans if she does so.

The day passed really fast today and Su Min is out shopping for new clothes for her interview tomorrow. She didn't tell Jay first, she will tell him if she got into the company.

"This is cute." She said while holding a few clothes in her hands.

"Yeah, it suits you very well." Su Min turn around and saw a beautiful girl smiling at her.

"Oh, yeah? thank you." She said and bowed to her.

"Are you going to go to some interview or what?" The girl asked softly.

"Yeah, I'm going to interview tomorrow, Miss-?" She said waiting for her to tell her name.

"You can call me Binna." She leans her hand and Su Min happily shook her hands.

"Nice to know you, miss?" She smiled at Su Min.

"Nice to know you too, you can call me Su Min." She said smiling.

The girl nodded and excused herself.
"Su Min, I have to go now. Good luck with your interview tomorrow. Fighting." She said cheering Su Min up for her big day tomorrow.

"Thank you so much." Su Min smiled and nodded.

"She's so pretty and kind." Su Min whispered to herself.

"I know right miss?" Su Min was shocked and turned her body around to look at who is talking behind her.

"Oh? I'm sorry if I'm scaring you." It was an employee of the clothes shop.

"Ah! It's okay." Su Min said as she shows her smile.

"And she's right, that clothes in your hands are really suited you miss." The employee adds.

"Thank you- I will take it then." She happily said. Satisfied since today everyone is complimenting her.

"Thank you, come again miss." The cashier bowed to Su Min and she does the same.

"Thank you, you're welcome." She said and left the shop.

She got home as soon as possible and got ready for what to say tomorrow. She controls her breath. "Don't be nervous Su Min." She said rubbing her chest gently.

"Everything will be fine." She said exhaling.

*Ring *Ring

"Ah!" Su Min shouted shocked by the sudden sound of her phone ringing.

"Jay?" She answered the call.

"Where are you? Why didn't you reply to my messages, Su Min?" He asked her softly.

"Um- I'm home. I'm sorry Jay, I go shopping the whole day." She answered calmly.

"Really? why didn't you tell me to accompany you." He asked again.

"It's okay Jay, everything is fine. Don't worry." She states.

"Alright if you said so if anything happened, don't hesitate to call me, okay?" Jay said making Su Min smile.

"Okay."

"I love you, Jeon Su Min." He said and hung up.

He's always like this, hanging up before she could say something. He knows Su Min's heart is still loving Heeseung so he will never push her to love him. He always gives her time and space for herself.

Little did he know, she's gonna open her heart for him.

"I love you too, Jay." She stares at the phone screen.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈