fourteen

"What the fuck did you do to me and Su Min Jay?"

Heeseung said as he came inside Jay's office and walked towards him and punched him right on his face. Jay was completely shocked by his sudden action.

"What the fuck Lee Heeseung!" He said as he fell to the ground and wipe the blood on the corner of his lips.

"Why did you send me all that pictures?"

"You did it for what?"

"For ruining our relationship?!"

"Su Min trusted you with her whole heart Jay!"

"Why did you do that!" Heeseung shouts.

Jay looked at him and wanted to say something but his phone rang.

"The fuck and now what!" He cursed under his breath and stand up picking up the phone.

His anger calmed down as he saw Su Min's name on his phone, calling him.

"It's Su Min, what did you do to her?!" Jay said as he put the phone in his ear.

"Hello, Su Min? What's wrong?" He asked calmed.

"Oh, so she really called him as she was found out kissing him." Heeseung thought as he clenched his fists.

"Hello, Jay? This is me, Jungwon."

Jay looked at the number and name to make sure it was Su Min's number and not Jungwon but why it is Jungwon who is talking.

"What are you doing with Su Min's phone Jungwon?" He asked curiously.

"I saw- um I-" He hesitated to tell Jay about Su Min's accident but he had to tell him about her since she had no one in her life anymore.

"What is it Yang Jungwon? Just tell me." Jay said.

"Actually Su Min's had an accident just now and she is at the hospital with me right now. There was a car hit her in the middle of the road, I tried to call Heeseung since his number was the current one she called but he didn't answer and I saw your name so I think I should call you then hoping you would come here to look at her Jay." He explained.

Jay's eyes widened as he heard 'accident'.

"Su Min had an accident?!" He whispered only enough for him to hear.

"No!" He screams.

"Wait for me, I will come right now." He said and walked towards Heeseung.

"If something bad happened to her, I will kill you Lee Heeseung." He said and walked passed him.

"What?!" Heeseung was confused and followed Jay behind.

"Jay! I'm not fucking done talking to you yet." He stops Jay.

Jay clenched his fists.

"Su Min is at the hospital." He said closing his eyes.

"I will promise you, if something happened, I will surely kill you." He said and walked away.

Heeseung was speechless. "What do you mean hospital?" He whispered and turned on his phone.

"Su Min <3, 32 missed calls"

Message

"Hi, this is me, Jungwon, Su Min is at the hospital with me right now, she had an accident, she was hit by a car in the middle of the road, I think you should come. I tried to reach to multiple times but your phone turned off if you see this message, please come Heeseung."

He looked at it and his heart hurts so bad. His anger is turned into regret.

"I shouldn't just run."

"I should give her a chance to explain."

"The pictures were not currents."

"It was when we were on a trip and she was not mine that time." He said.

He just realized that he was the wrong one here. He should let Su Min explains herself about all the pictures.

He ran towards his car and drove to the hospital.

~~

Jay arrived at the hospital and rushed to Su Min's ward. Jungwon is sitting in front of the ward waiting for him to come.

"Oh my god, finally you came Jay." Jungwon sighed in relief.

"Is she okay?" He asked Jungwon.

"The doctor is still inside, I still don't know anything Jay." He said.

Jay stayed silent.

"Su Min!" Heeseung shouted as he ran towards Jay and Jungwon. They both looked at him and just ignored him.

Then the doctor came out and looked at the three of them.

~~

"Do you ever lose someone you love so much?"

"Do you wonder how it's like to lose someone you love from the bottom of your heart?"

"Cuz I did."

"We both did."

"And it's fucking hurts."

"Losing her making my world turned upside down."

"I don't want to let her go."

"But God just loves her too much and takes her from me."

"I mean, she was once mine."

"I wish I will meet her again in another life."

"I'll be better for her."

Heeseung said as he stands up in front of a grave. He shows the brightest smile on his face as he said those things hoping that she will be heard him talking sincerely to her.

"Maybe this is the right time to tell you."

"I'm kinda shy, but"

"I will get married next week."

"With the girl, I held her hand right now." He turned his gaze and saw a smile on her face while looking at the grave. Looking at the pictures inside of it.

"She's beautiful." She whispered under her breath.

Heeseung chuckled. "Yeah, of course." He said.

"With the girl, I love the most in this world." He continued his speech.

"I hope you will be happy for me."

"I hope you will be there when we held the wedding."

"I really wanted you so bad to come." His tears fell on his cheeks. She looked at him as she sobbed softly.

"Oh my god! Don't cry Heeseung."

"I'm sure she will be there." She said and wipe the tears off his face.

"I miss you every day."

"I love you, mom."

Su Min still looking at him as she began to cry with him too. She hugged him tightly and let him cry on her shoulder.

"It's okay, Heeseung." she said patting his back and comforting him.

"I will be a good husband for her mom." He sobbed on her shoulder making Su Min let out a chuckle as a single teardrop fell on her cheek.

"You will."

"I'm sure, you will, my love." She strokes his hair.

- Yall got scammed 😛

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈