eight

Binna couldn't believe Su Min now is working for her boyfriend.

"What are you doing here Su Min- I mean why are your desk and the chair in Heeseung's office?" She asked curiously.

"I don't know why too. He just told me to work here so I just obey what he's saying." Su Min answer calmly.

"So where is he?" She asked the girl who is busy because of his boyfriend again.

"Um- I don't know, he just left without telling me where to." The girl answered.

Binna nodded and left Su Min alone after questioning the girl about her boyfriend.

"Su Min?" She said frowning.

Heeseung came back from nowhere and stood beside Su Min.

"Su Min?"

"Yeah?" Su Min answered while her eyes were still glued to the papers.

She lifted her head. "What is it, Mr.Lee." She said and forced a smile.

"Nothing." He smiled as he walked towards his table.

"Um, Mr.Lee, your girlfriend just came a minute ago, she's looking for you." Su Min said and look at him.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"It's not like what you heard Su Min."

"What Mr.Lee? I don't understand why you must tell me about this." She lifted her eyebrows.

"I tell you so we don't have any confusion."

"Confusion?"

He stands up and walked toward her desk, he then bends his body, blocking her way from moving from her chair.

"Mr. Lee?" She said backing away from his face.

"Yes, confusion of my heart's owner, I don't want you to think I've moved on and live a happy life after hurting you, the girl that owns my heart. I still love you, Su Min, If you could give me a chance to show it, I will show you the truth." He let out a sigh.

"I love you so much, looking at you this close right now makes me want to kiss you so bad." He said. Su Min looked away and bites her lips.

"Look at me Su Min, Please.." He pleads with her. He turned his face using his hand. He touched her face for a long time and caressed her cheeks gently.

"Oh god, I miss you, Su Min." He whispers.

"Mr.Lee your girlfriend may come in at any time." Su Min said as her heart pounded.

"I told you, she's not my girlfriend. My family just wanted me to marry her because her family asked my family's Su Min, It is not and never love. I love you and only you." He leans more until their pointy nose touches then he rests his forehead on hers while closing his eyes.

"Heeseung-" Binna came into the office and saw Heeseung and Su Min's action.

Su Min tried to push him but he was so strong didn't move even Su Min pushed.

"Heeseung- Binna is here." She said.

Finally, he leans away and looked at Binna.

"Yes? do you want anything or something to ask? If it's about Su Min, yes, she's the girl I told you I'm in love with so she's here now, you can tell your father "Heeseung found his love again." He said and smiled.

She looked at Su Min. "No, It's not like that Binna." She shook her head. Binna walked out of the office.

"Yah! Why did you tell her that?" She said without lifting her gaze at him.

"Your red face is cuter." He said and walked towards his table and acting as if nothing happened.

"Jay." The girl thought as she remembered Jay called her that.

"Pack your things. It's 5 pm now." He said and Su Min packed her things and bowed to him.

"See you tomorrow." He said showing a sweet smile on his handsome face.

"I wish to not see you again Mr.Lee." She said and walked out of the office. Heeseung let out a chuckle.

"Faster, faster." She pushed the elevator button one hundred times but it was still not opened.

Finally, the elevator door opened and she came in, gladly Heeseung is not in that elevator with her anymore. She pushed the lobby button and wait for it to close.

"Ah!" Su Min screams out of shock because the elevator door opened as someone stopped it by hand.

"What are you doing?" She saw Heeseung come in with a smirk on his face.

"I'm getting down Su Min and alone with you again, of course." He said.

"Do whatever you want then." Su Min whispers under her breath while looking at her phone.

"What?" Heeseung body was suddenly so close to hers. She moved to the corner of the elevator, "Heeseung ah." She said pushing him on the chest with her hands.

Heeseung takes her hands and pins her on the wall while her hands are on top of her head.

"Heeseung ah." Su Min breathes faster. Her heart beating so fast. Heeseung leans in to kiss her but the elevator door opened and Su Min pushed him to release herself from him.

All people started to come in and whisper to each other because some of them saw their boss, Heeseung, and the new girl, Su Min almost kiss.

Su Min didn't even glare at him. She moved away from him as people started to come inside the elevator.

The elevator door opened on the lobby floor. People come out and Su Min rushes without looking at Heeseung.

"Su Min wait!"

"Su Min" Heeseung whispers. He followed Su Min until she reached the main door.

"Jay?" She said as Jay stood in front of the building.

"Hello." He said smiling.

"Oh- Mr.Lee, what are you doing," Jay said and walked towards Su Min, interlocking their fingers.

"Are you okay?" Jay caressed her head. Su Min nodded.

"Nothing, I'm gonna go now." Heeseung excuse himself after looking at Su Min and Jay's sweet moment.

"Are you really okay, Su Min?" He said and walked towards his car opening the car door for her.

"No, I'm okay Jay." She said smiling.

Heeseung saw them again as he turned around to look at them.

"Am I really doesn't have a chance in your heart again, Su Min?"

"I really wasted my chance for earning your love."

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈