four

She looked at herself in front of the mirror excitedly with a wide smile on her face, today is the day she was going to go to an interview with a big company.

Jay didn't come because Su Min messaged him that she didn't go to work for some reason. Jay has been asking the reason why but Su Min just says tell Jay it's not that important. She just wanted to take some rest. Jay agreed to not ask anyone so he does what Su Min said.

Su Min takes a taxi from her house to the huge giant building. She get out of the taxi and stood up in the front of the building feeling so nervous.

"Let's go, Su Min, you can do it." She said and walked inside the building.

"Hello! I'm Jeon Su Min, I'm here to interview." Su Min greeted the girl at the counter.

"Hello miss, she's here boss." She pressed the button on the phone.

"What? Why did she need to inform the boss?" She weirdly thought.

"Please follow me." She said and walked towards the elevator. She pushed the button to the upstairs. The elevator door opened, the girl and Su Min came in and the girl pressed the high level.

"So I'm gonna be interviewed by the boss?" Su Min smiled at her silly thoughts.

The elevator door opened and they got out from the elevator.

"It's really the boss room. why did she bring me here?" She thought as she looked at the girl who came inside the room.

Su Min was so nervous and played with her fingers. "Let's go." The girl come out and walked towards the elevator again.

"Uh? What the actual happened?" She thought.

They come towards an empty room and two women are sitting down waiting for her. "Am I the first one to come here?" She thought again.

The woman told her to sit down and started the interview.

~~

"We'll call you if you're accepted to the company miss Jeon." One of the women said. Su Min nodded as the interview went really well.

"Thank you." She stand up and bowed to them. She walked out of the room and felt happy since she didn't do any mistakes in there but she was really weird because it was still only her until she came out of the room, it was still empty outside. No one is waiting for the next interview.

She came downstairs waiting for a taxi for a minute in front of the building. She looked at a black expensive car stop in front of her but she couldn't see who was inside because the window was really dark so she just looked at the driver's window as she saw who was inside.

The taxi comes and she turns her gaze towards it. She walked and come inside the taxi and looked behind her at the black expensive car. She shook her head.

As soon she arrived at her house. It's still early yet she has nothing to do. Only scrolling through her phone or eating some snacks or watching some of her favorite movies.

She's watching her favorite movie while eating some snacks until it's nighttime.

She looked at her phone as it rang. It was an email from the LHS company.

Her eyes widened as she read "You're accepted to the company. You can come to work tomorrow."

"Ah!" She shouted looking at her phone. "I got in!!!" She said excitedly.

"The boss must really love me to work with his company." She giggles.

She looked at the clock, it was 9 pm now. She quickly turned off the tv and went to her bedroom, laying down on her bed. She wrapped her body in a blanket.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow." She said.

"Ah, I'd have to quit my job at the cafe." She said and messaged the owner. The owner is so understanding of her and even said good luck for her new paths starting tomorrow. Su Min thanked her for everything that she has done for her.

Su Min was kinda sad as her tears escaped from her eye. She wiped it off and put her phone aside, she smiled and closed her eyes, trying to get enough sleep than crying herself for a special day tomorrow.

~~

Su Min arrived early at the building. She came inside and the girl she met yesterday greeted her again.

"Hello, This is your card, welcome to the company." She smiled as she put Su Min's card on the counter. Su Min's smile widened as she take the card, it has her name and id picture.

"Finally." She said.

"You can wear it and come to the highest level. The boss wanted to meet you." She smiled.

"Ah! the boss?! Okay." Su Min nodded.

She walked towards the elevator and pushed the elevator button upstairs. She waited a minute till the door opened. She came in and pushed to the highest level.

"The boss room? why?" That thought keeps running into her mind continuously like a tape recorder.

The elevator door opened and she walked toward the room. Knocking on it gently to get permission before coming inside.

There's no response.

She knocked again.
Then she remembered what the girl at the counter told her.

"You can come after you knock one time and sat down on the chair in front of the boss's table."

She carefully pushed the door and peeking the boss's table. It's not facing the door. She came and sat down on the chair in front of the table.

She saw a table with a chair not so far from the boss's table.

"Hello, I got told to come here." She said smiling awkwardly.

The chair started to turn to face her. She smiled widely but it started to fade away as she saw the man sitting down there.

It was the guy who kissed her because she's a fucking dare.

Lee Heeseung.

She looked into his eyes. It's still the same gaze even after five years. His eyes were still pretty.

Su Min stands up and walked towards the door, before she could push the door, Heeseung held her hand.

"Su Min ah, Wait!" She stopped and looked at his hand, holding her hand tightly.

"What do you want?" She asked him without looking at him.

"I want you."

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈