thirteen

After Su Min and Heeseung had a little date at a cafe nearby on their way home. Heeseung send Su Min home since it was already night and tomorrow they have to come to the office. Their office.

"Starting tomorrow, it will be fun to work in one room with you Su Min." Heeseung smiled and caressed her cheeks.

Su Min chuckled. "Maybe." She said and kissed his cheeks.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He said and kissed her forehead before she get out of the car and waved at him.

unknown

"Be happy while you can Lee Heeseung."

"You will suffer starting tomorrow."

"I will ruin your life."

~~

The next morning

Su Min is getting ready to go to work and sat down while enjoying her coffee.

Heeseung was the one who was waiting in front of her house not Jay anymore since Jay understand her so much. She's so lucky to have Jay as her best friend.

"Good morning my love," Heeseung said waving at her.

"Good morning, my boss, Mr. Lee." She smiled as Heeseung opened the car door for her. "Thank you." She said and get in.

"My pleasure. Anything for you my Su Min." He said making Su Min chuckle.

"You're acting so weird right now, stop it." She said.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." He smiled as he sat down beside her.

They drove away towards the LHS company.

They both got out of the car as they arrived at the LHS company.

"Let's go, babe." Heeseung said as held her hand in front of the building.

"Yah, Lee Heeseung, don't do this we're working right now. Stop it." Su Min pull her hand away but Heeseung held it tighter.

"Don't!"

"Who cares about working hours? you're mine and I'm yours, all yours, plus this is my company Su Min so it's automatically yours too." He said leaning toward her ear.

"But I'm no one so what's the difference?"

"Maybe this is not the right time and the right place."

"But if you said you're no one."

"Then marry me."

"We can go find an amazing dress for our wedding right now."

"We can hold it next week if you want to marry me, Su Min." He said as he held her shoulders to look at him straight into his eyes.

Su Min was left speechless.

She chuckled. "It's not good for joking about marriage Heeseung." She said and gently pushed his hands from her shoulders.

"I'm not joking Jeon Su Min."

"If you say yes, then we'll get married next week." He said smiling and interlocking their fingers.

"Yes."

"I want to marry you so bad too." She thought.

"Let's go before we are late." Su Min walked towards the door while they are holding each other's hands.

They got into the office. Heeseung's office where Su Min's table and chair were. Su Min sat down on her chair and started to do some of her work.

Meanwhile, Heeseung was still beside her, staring at her face. Don't want to leave her alone even their work in the same office and sitting not so far from him.

"You should sit down on your place Mr.Lee." Su Min said and gently pushed him away from her.

"Mr.Lee!" She said again.

"Okay, Mrs.Lee. I'm going to sit down on my own chair." He said and kissed her head.

"Mrs.Lee? It sounds so weird." Su Min giggles.

"You will get used to it, Su Min." He said as he sat down on his chair.

He looked at his table, there was an envelope with his and Su Min's names on it.

"For, Lee Heeseung and Jeon Su Min."

He frowning. "What is this? Why there is Su Min's name too?" He whispered under his breath.

He opened it slowly without telling Su Min that there is her name on it.

"What the fuck?!" He cursed under his breath.

"Uh-, what is it Heeseung?" Su Min lifts her gaze towards Heeseung.

He aggressively stands up and came out of the office, Su Min was completely confused at his behavior just now.

"What just happened?" She mumbled softly.

Su Min curiously walked toward his table and was completely shocked as she saw pictures of her and Jay kissing at the beach. Her eyes widened looking at them.

"What is this?"

"Who took all of this?" She said as she took the pictures in her hands and there was a small letter in the envelope, Heeseung already read it.

"I will win her back, no matter what you do Heeseung. She was mine once but you steal her from me. She didn't push me when I kissed her that day."

From your best friend.

Su Min's tears fell on her cheeks as she read the letter.

"Jay?"

"Why?"

"No." She shook her head.

"It's not him."

"I'm sure it's not him."

"He will never do this stuff."

"He is the sweetest and kindest guy I have ever known." She said as her tears won't stop falling.

"Heeseung." She whispered as she remembered him walking out of the room after seeing those pictures.

"This is wrong."

"You need to hear me first Lee Heeseung, why did you run away?"

Su Min get out of the room and looked for Heeseung but he was nowhere to be found in the building so she decided to go find him outside of the building.

"Please, answer your fucking phone, Lee Heeseung." She said.

She called him thousands of times but he never answered her and even off his phone.

"What if something happened to you?!"

"Answer me Lee Heeseung!" She said while walking in the street and looking at the people there. She thought Heeseung might be there.

As she still looking at her phone, wanting to call him again and again so she did not notice that she was walking towards the road, all she wanted right now was for Heeseung to answer his phone and she will apologize and explain everything to him but he didn't answer.

"Oh, God! Lee Heeseung." She said.

She turned her head as she heard honks from her left. Her eyes widened as she saw a car speeding up towards her. She just noticed that she was literally standing in the middle of the road.

But it's too late.

The car hit her, she fell on the road.

"Heeseung ah." She whispered and heard people start to talk and gathered around her.

"Heeseung ah, I'm sorry-" She was too weak to finish her apology for him.

"Jay-" She stopped as she could only see black and she slowly closed her eyes.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈