ᴄʜ 1.

🅃🅁🄾🅄🄱🄻🄴🅂🄾🄼🄴

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 2ɴᴅ
ʟᴏꜱ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇꜱ 🥀
11:30 am

"You lied to me, the contract specifically said that you both agree and PROMISE to not date anyone until the show was over." My agent said sternly as I took a shaky deep breath while rubbing my forehead trying to decide on what to do and say.

"I didn't lie, I'm not dating anyone sir. Those pictures are blown way out of proportion. I was just hanging out with a FRIEND. I can't hang out with friends now?" I started to grow annoyed when speaking but I'm trying my best to not make it obvious.

"So you're lying even more now?"

"Im not lying." The call grows quiet for two minutes leaving me confused. "Hello?"

"Break up with him. Don't lie to me this time, I know you y/n. Fix this problem now, the shows reputation and ratings depends on this." I didn't say anything, since I just wanted to hang up so badly, he continued to speak. "And call Eren would you? He isn't answering my calls." Not surprising.

"Sure I will." And with that the call has ended. I lived alone in my condo in Los Angeles. It was really convenient since it was extremely close to where the show I starred in was being shot at, My agency was also there.

The show was about a girl falling in love with a guy who actually didn't believe in love but his opinions changed about love once meeting and getting to know her more.

This of course is played by my co star Eren Yeager. I did admired his acting skills but his persona in reality wasn't the best. Both of our energies just didn't match well with one another making it shocking that through interviews we are always told that we both had so much chemistry.

But the chemistry was fake, all for the camera. We both (well according to the contract) are to date for  three years which didn't bother me since I was getting paid but after fake dating we're going to go our separate ways since the show would be over by then.

This is the second year of my fake relationship, just one more year and everything is over with.

The phone call with my agent was over making me call my co star Eren...

He didn't pick up.

Money Maker 🤦🏽‍♀️

Money Maker:
Call later... busy
right now.

You:
At 11:30? 🤔