Ch 8.

🅃🅁🄾🅄🄱🄻🄴🅂🄾🄼🄴

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 6ᴛʜ
ʟᴏꜱ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇꜱ 🥀
1:00 ᴘᴍ

Y/n kept things extremely professional for the rest of the shoot yesterday.... I don't blame her.

Whenever we went on break from shooting, she would walk away not speaking a word to me. I'm an complete idiot for what I said... I know that.

It is now the next day and I've been trying to call her but she just won't pick up her damn phone. I would be lying if I said I wasn't annoyed I mean she should be aware of how I feel by now right?... It was obvious I just said that so Armin could mind his business... he knew practically everything and I... just wanted us to have some things that only we knew.

I looked at my phone seeing she haven't answered any of my recent text. It was currently one o'clock and my patients grew thin causing me to worry about myself since I never use to care this deeply about her but look at me now.

Waiting to see if she will answer any of my text... like the fuck is wrong with me?

Anyways...

I need something that will MAKE her answer me.

But what will?.... Wait, I know exactly what to say and she has to answer this.

                                     My costar 💫

Eren:
Y/n. Remember that
we need to go on three
dates, Levi's orders
Not mine, so get
Dressed I'm on my
Way to your apartment.
Read

"She isn't answering even after that? She even left me on read..." I began to pace back and forth waiting to see if she would respond... I need to give her some space and time.

To distract myself, I walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower. Going on Spotify my playlist called the world in my eyes started to play and daddy issues by The Neighborhood starts playing through my phone.

"This is my shit..." I began removing my clothes and stepping into the shower then immediately running out since the water was too damn hot.

"Give me a fucking break!" I shouted then took a deep breath to calm myself. I fixed the temperature of the water to my liking, my phone makes a ding sound indicating that I've received a text causing me to quickly pick up the phone to see if it's y- to see who it was.

It was just Levi showing the results of the pictures the Y/n and I took for the Calvin Klein shoot. As I looked at the pictures, I couldn't help but chuckle remembering how nervous I was making her ass.

She acted as if she wasn't but her shaking and fast rapidly beating heartbeat said otherwise....

"Relax... do I make you nervous?"  I said noticing her trembling a little and taking deep breaths.

"No. Don't get too cocky. Why's your heart beating so fast huh?"

"Cause I'm with you... at least I'm able to admit it."

Into it by Chase Atlantic starts to play as I zoomed on the picture to get a closer look at her seductive eyes, I started licking my lips and a grin slowly forms onto my lips.

When I catch myself I put the phone down and look in the mirror. "This isn't you. Chill with that." I steeped in the shower being welcomed with the cool water calming my nerves as it touched my body.