Ch 11

🅃🅁🄾🅄🄱🄻🄴🅂🄾🄼🄴

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 9ᴛʜ
ʟᴏꜱ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇꜱ 🥀
12:20 ᴘᴍ

"Hey girl you ready to shoot? I can't believe this is really gonna be the last season..." Lena says.

"I'm so ready I-" I'm interrupted by a notification coming on my phone. I unlocked my phone and looked to see who messaged me, when I see the message my eyes widened from shock.

It was a picture of Lena and I where we were standing and the message reads...

I'm watching you... Times ticking...

Just from the sight of that message I'm brought back to reality... I quickly looked around me seeing no one but camera crew setting up the cameras. I looked at Eren seeing him glare at his phone then look at me.

He raises his phone slightly and shakes it looking at me with curiosity letting me know he's asking if I've received a message. I nod at him causing him to put his fingers through his hair in frustration making Armin scold him for messing up his hair.

I continued to search with my eyes trying to see if there was someone... anyone suspicious. I have less then a week to catch this stalker and if I don't...

My career is ruined.

"Y/n?.."

But who? Who could it be? Is it really Jean?... but he isn't here so that's impossible... unless he's working with someone... but who?

"Y/n!" I finally looked back at Lena seeing worry cover her face as she watched me. "What was that all about? You alright?"

"Yea it's just..." Can I trust her with this information? "Nothing just feeling under the weather.." I decided to keep my mouth shut since you really can't trust anyone nowadays...

"Really? You need anything? I can get you some water-"

"No! No it's alright... what if I told everyone about how what Eren and I have is just a pr stunt?" Since that's what the stalker wants me to do... I wanted her input.

"Gurl you better stop or your career is ruined, why would you ask that? You can never do that!" So it's obvious she's against the idea and I totally understand her reaction.

"I don't know I was just curious as to what would happen."

"Don't play like that." She says while laughing and I joined her. It can't be her, she's a wonderful costar and friend...

I sat down in the cafe, which had a realistic appearance. I will always admire the skill of the set designers.

"Alright imma go to the restroom real quick." She smiles then walks away leaving me in my drowning thoughts.

"Y/n." I look up when Eren's voice calls my name. Along with a brown turtleneck, jeans, and white sneakers, he was also wearing a key chain. His hands were firmly grasped on the table, and I couldn't help but turn my attention there.

"Y/n. Please pay attention." He said, his voice sounding stern as he sits next to me. I frown at him and looked at the seat across from me wondering why he didn't just sit there.