ᴄʜ 10

🅃🅁🄾🅄🄱🄻🄴🅂🄾🄼🄴

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 9ᴛʜ
ʟᴏꜱ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇꜱ 🥀
11:00 ᴀᴍ

Remember the show Eren and I stars in? The whole reason we started fake dating in the first place? Well today is actually the first day back on set for the show to shoot it's last season. Eren still has been ignoring me, I've called him so much times to talk to him but he just wouldn't budge.

Why is it that there's always an issue with us?

"Eren." I spoke while Armin brushed his chestnut long hair. I watched as his jaw clenched while he skims through the script. Usually I stay petty and ignore him too... but I was so fucking annoyed, why couldn't we just speak to each other like the grown adults we are?

"Eren, you're going to have to speak to her... you guys shoot in like an hour. Talk out whatever problems you both have cause if you don't, it'll show on screen. You're an adult be mature." Elena said as she moisturized my hair. Eren scoffed while shaking his head.

"So when y/n treats me like absolute shit and ignores me she's justified but when I do it I'm immature?" As the silence took over, realizing hits that I'm just getting a taste of my own medicine.

And it made me livid.

"Yeah you're immature." I spoke challenging him causing his attention to finally go to me. "At least I'm professional."

"Professional?" He questioned while he scans my features then licks his soft lips. He turns his attention back to the script and released a short chuckle.

"Yes. What's there to question? I'm always professional." He continued to snicker to himself leaving me confused. "What exactly is funny?"

"If you think kissing me when we aren't even rolling, or interrupting a photoshoot to make out with me is professional then I guess my understanding of the meaning professional is wrong."

"What? First of all you kissed me." I pointed out.

"Did you stop me?" I stayed quiet because I in fact didn't stop him from kissing me... I wanted his lips on mine... his touch.

"Eren-" Armin spoke trying to calm the situation.

"And is us fucking or you giving me mixed signals professional y/n?" We stared at one another intensely.

"Eren are you serious right now?!" He turns back to his script and goes back to ignoring me. "Eren." No answer.

"Do you guys need a minute?...." Elena asks causing me to look at her and Armin.

"Yea... Could you guys give us a minute... please?" Armin and Elena looks at one another then back at me and nods. When they leave the dressing room, I stood up from the chair and walked towards Eren who was so desperately determined to ignore me while reading through his script.

I took the script out his hands causing him to look at me, when looking in his green alluring eyes, I felt as if I was under a spell... a spell so strong it made my heart rate increase.

"Please... let's just talk. Not argue... arguing won't solve anything." I spoke softly and catch him looking at my lips then back into my eyes. He gulps then turns his attention to the mirror.

"There's nothing to talk about." He looks back at me and we stare at one another, he then attempts to take his script from my hands but I quickly move back and a laugh escapes my lips causing me to quickly cover my mouth.

"This is funny to you?"

"No no! I'm not laughing at the situation... just the way how your face looked when I moved back." I smiled trying to light the mood but his face stayed nonchalantly as he took a deep breath.