ᴄʜ 7.

🅃🅁🄾🅄🄱🄻🄴🅂🄾🄼🄴

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 5ᴛʜ
ʟᴏꜱ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇꜱ 🥀
10:30 ᴀᴍ

  "What the hell are you doing here?!" I said quickly walking towards Jean in confusion. Eren watches from afar trying to hold himself back from cursing Jean out.

"What? You're not happy to see me babe?"

"Babe?... I'm not your babe." I glared at him then turned seeing my agent walking towards me. "I can't believe you." I said to Jean and watched his smile turn into a frown.

"Y/n. Come with me." My agent says making me feel as if my heart was going to pop out my chest.

"Yes sir..." He begins to walk out and I give one last look at Jean. "I thought you cared about me."

"I do! That's why I brought you these balloons.... Don't you like it? I even got you a teddy bear-"

"How much times do I have to tell you Jean. I'm not your babe."

"You're acting as if we're really broken up."

"We're on a break Jean."

"Exactly not entirely broken up so there's still hope no matter what you say."

"No matter what I say?" I let out an scoff then continued to speak. "I'm done with you! Done."

"What?!"

"Did I say you could speak? I'm not fucking done talking so shut the fuck up." The whole set remains quiet listening to the conversation. "You knew everything. Every single thing I went through to get to this point. Rejections after rejections... getting told I'm not good enough and I'm never making it far into this industry. The glares and discrimination I've received.... But you still choose to be selfish."

"No baby pleas-"

"IM NOT DONE AND IM NOT YOUR FUCKING BABY STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I heard the whispers and gasps as I spoke. No one heard me like this and it's so embarrassing... this shouldn't be happening in front of them but I'm so done.

"I'm sorry!"

"No! You're not sorry cause if you were you would stop sending me those letters and respected that we were on break. You wouldn't come here knowing that it could jeopardize my staying in the agency."

"I didn't send those letters."

"You think I'm fucking dumb or something? Like are you stupid?"

"Y/n. I called you. Let's go." My agent says which stops me from speaking and take a deep breath. As I was starting to walk I felt something take my hands causing me to look around.

It was Eren.

"Mr Ackerman..."

"Are you y/n? Why are you with us?"

"Please let me come and help explain everything."

"Fine. But if I find you the slightest bit of annoying I'm kicking your ass." Levi says sternly and with that we walked out the set and were now outside. The set is in an exclusive area meaning that we can go outside and discuss things with no problem.

Still confused on how and why they let Jean in though...

"Y/n."

"Yes?..."

"Yes what?" Here we go...

"Yes sir..."

"Didn't I say that if I saw you with anyone else that you're out?"