ᴄʜ 12

🅃🅁🄾🅄🄱🄻🄴🅂🄾🄼🄴

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 9ᴛʜ
ʟᴏꜱ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇꜱ 🥀
5:00 ᴘᴍ

My hands shook from the shock that I was experiencing. I quickly looked at my bodyguard who was loading up his gun.

"Stay here Y/n. I'm going inside."

"I'm coming with you-"

"No. It can be dangerous, the police are on their way and we will look through the cameras that were recently installed." I quickly nod while trying to control myself from crying, I was shaking uncontrollably.

He starts walking inside then stops while sighing, he turns around and walks back to me leaving me confused. "Trust me y/n, you will be okay. Nothing will happen to you. Not on my watch, it's orders to protect you and I never fail." He must've noticed my shaking.

"I- I know... thanks Max.." He quickly nods and goes inside while pointing his gun out.

My life is literally going crazy, I will be exposed in less than a week, I'm dealing with a stalker who keeps breaking an entering as if my apartment is theirs and Eren is mad at me.

Which I don't blame him for... but I still need him right now.

"Y/n?!" A panicked recognizable voice spoke startling me. I turned around and my eyes widened at the sight of Eren running towards me along with his bodyguard.

"Eren?" He hugs me tightly causing his lovely scent to quickly fill my nose. It takes me awhile but I hug him back.

"I thought something happened to you." He looked at me while his hands were on my shoulders, his eyes were red.

"I'm fine Eren I promise..." We stared at one another in silence for what felt like hours until I broke it. "So how did you find out?..."

"Reiner, my bodyguard told me." I looked at Reiner, he held his hands behind his back while holding a nonchalant expression. I gave him a small smile and he gives one back then resorts back to his emotionless expression.

When he realized his hands were still on my shoulders he quickly removes them while clearing his throat. "Now that I know you're fine I guess I can go now."

"Yeah whatever." I said since I was unsure of what to say in this moment, he begins to walk away.

Max comes back out of my apartment which stops Eren from walking. "There is no one in sight sir." He seemed to be on the phone with Levi. He looks at me then speaks.

"The police are still on their way y/n. They will also be asking you questions." I nod while being understanding and took a deep breath.

"Yes Sir. I will tell her now." I quickly frowned while listening and crossed my arms.

"Tell me what?" I asked curiously.

"You'll be residing with Eren up till things settle down and the burglar is apprehended."

"What?!" Eren and I both spoke in sync.

"Just until things go back to being peaceful." He reassured.

"Peaceful? I won't get any peace living with him!" I spoke stating a fact. Max continued to speak with our agent Levi. Eren and I aren't at a good place right now.