ᴄʜ 6.

🅃🅁🄾🅄🄱🄻🄴🅂🄾🄼🄴

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 4ᴛʜ
ʟᴏꜱ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇꜱ 🥀
1:30 ᴘᴍ

"Y/n?..." Mikasa says as she looks at me while glaring. "Why are you here?" I looked at what she was wearing and saw biker shorts and a tank top which made me get the message.

I should go.

I began to walk away but a voice stops me... Eren's voice. "Come back." I turned and saw him in grey sweats and a white T-shirt. There's no way that something didn't happen between them.

"Why should I?"

"Cause I said to come."

"Eren leave me alone."

"Why are you even mad? Didn't you say that kiss was just for work?"

"It was just for work. I'm not mad." I have too much pride to let him know how I'm actually feeling. I've been lying to myself too... He begins walking towards me and my heartbeat quickened... why? Why am I feeling this way for him? I've known him for two years... we kissed plenty of times for the show! So why now?

"Look at me." I took a deep breath and continued to walk but Eren picks me up catching me off guard.

"What the hell? Eren put me down." He carries me in his apartment then to his room and places me down on his bed to sit down.

"Mikasa let me talk to her. I'll be back." She nods and walks out the room and he closes the door. A huge amount of nerves started to take over my body.

He sighs then looks at me and my heart just felt as if it skipped a beat. What the hell is wrong with me?

"So... you're gonna just stare at me?" He doesn't say anything and walks towards me. "Eren." He caressed my cheek causing my body to shiver he then chuckles and I push his hand away. "What games are you playing Eren?!"

"I just wanted to see how you reacted to my touch." The room gets quiet and I stood up and began to walk towards the door but he calls my name and I immediately stopped walking, he then grabs my hand. "Let me go Eren."

"We need to have this conversation or it will just be awkward between us."

"Fine." I cleared my throat and then continued to speak. "You and mikasa were having sex weren't you?"

Just say no.

"Why do you care?"

Please. Say no.

"I don't. Just answer the question."

"No we weren't. She just listened to my ranting..." I turned around to hide my smile and hide it with a cough.

"So you got Corona now?"

"If I did it would be your fault. You're always coughing up the damn place..." I walked towards his bed and sat on it, he follows and sits next to me. The room stayed silent. No one said anything.

If no one had feelings... this wouldn't be so hard to talk about.

"Eren speak. Say something."

"Did you feel anything when I kissed you?"

"No."

"You're lying."

"I'm not."

"You can never look at someone in the eyes when you lie. So look at me and say you didn't feel anything." I turned to him and tried to speak but nothing comes out. I then cleared my throat and turned to the door.