ᴄʜ 2.

🅃🅁🄾🅄🄱🄻🄴🅂🄾🄼🄴

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 3ʀᴅ
ʟᴏꜱ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇꜱ 🥀
8:00 ᴀᴍ

There's knocking on the door causing me to get up and walk out the room and to the front door. When opening the door I see my boyfriend Jean standing there with roses. I admit I did feel extremely guilty and stupid since I forgot to tell him I have a Calvin Klein shoot today.

"Happy Anniversary baby!" He embraces me with a tight hug along with a kiss on the lips, he then gives me the roses with a flashing smile plastered onto his face. I'm such a bad girlfriend I didn't even get him anything...

"Awww happy Anniversaryyyy hun! I love these they smell lovely." I smiled and walked to the kitchen and filled the vase with water while thinking of a way to break the news to him, I then put the roses into the vase and made my way back to jean.

"I have a lot planned for today." He sees my reaction than sighs. Shit he knows something is up... "What's wrong? You don't look happy nor excited..."

"What? Babe I am happy... it's just I have something to tell you..."

"What?" The room grows quiet as I took a deep shaky breath then began to speak.

"I love you so much... you know that right?

"Stop stalling and tell me already."

"Damn ight... well I have to shoot for a Calvin Klein commercial ..."

"Really? That's great news baby!" He once again embraces me with his tight hug making me be instantly welcomed with his cologne. He doesn't get it yet... "I'm so happy for you babe! Why were you so nervous to tell me that? When is it?"

"Today at 10 am..."

"TODAY?!" I nodded my head slowly at him while he stared at me in disbelief. "Are YOU deadass? You couldn't reschedule? Wait a damn minute did you forget that it was our anniversary today?"

"What? No! Jean stop. I found out last minute! And I couldn't reschedule since I'm literally on thin ice with my agent right now..." He sighs then walks to the couch in my living room to sit on it as I followed behind. "Jean you know how strict he is! I could be kicked out any second. He will literally cancel my contract and I won't be apart of the agency anymore if I don't follow the rules...."

"That's ridiculous, what's going to happen to us? Did you forget that I'm the one who's been here for you every step of the way?"

"Jean. Stop."

"I can bet on our next anniversary you won't even be here you'll be in Italy or New York or some shit shooting for another commercial or even another show."

"Um?... Did you forget that this is my dream? You know the shit I had to go through to get to this point."

"Well did you forget that you're in a RELATIONSHIP? A REAL one. Not with Eren but with me." The room gets quiet as we looked at one another. I turned to look at the tv to distract myself and not look at him cause I really wanted to cuss him out but also understood that he had every right to be upset.

"So you're just not gonna say anything?"

"Jean stop talking to me unless you wanna get cuss the fuck out."

"Y/n."

"No don't y/n me. I'll talk once you're ready to talk cause all you're doing right now is yelling. There's no point in talking to you if you ain't hearing what I'm saying so let me know when you ready." I rolled my eyes and got up walking to my room closing the door. After five minutes Jean knocks the door but I don't answer, he then opens it and sits next to me on the bed.