Humari suhagrat 🔞

After the marriage of Abira with each other .
They both came to their room .
Both are very nervous and scared what to do.
Abhi is sitting on the bed while akshu on tool removing her heavy jewelleries.

In fasting motion her necklace entangled with her hair .
She is taking out by all her force but it didn't came out .

Abhi look at her and walk to her slowly , he hold her hand with his cold one , chill ran down through her spine she close her eyes in nervousness .

Akshu : kya kar rahe ho chodo mujhe matlab mera necklace chodo .

Abhi: do main nikal deta hu.

Akshu : nhi main kar lungi chodo .

Abhi pull her hand down nd keep it on her lap.

He pull down her aanchal from her head which was covering her head . opening her hair instantly , keep her hair on her left shoulder ,she breathed heavily and close her eyes to feel him Very close to her , she can feel his hot breathe on her nape of the neck .

Abhi took of her necklace and drop it on the ground ,he roamed his middle finger on her nape sensually . His finger reach to his earnings and he open that also and drop it on the ground , taking out her all rings and bangles from her hand and fingers he dropped it.

Akshu:" Inhe gira kyun rahe ho tum abhi !!''
She says in while getting blush and flushed.

He keeps his finger on her soft and pulmp lips :" shhhhhhhh!!"

His finger on her lips Giving the sensation in her whole body she blushed more harder .

She stand immediately and run to the window while Breathing heavily and controlling herself her rapid heartbeat .

She reach and starts gazing the moon with her blushing face .
Abhi smiles on her innocence and walks to her ,Akshu feel him closer to her again her heart beat increased
He makes his chest touch to her back , when his chest hit to her back Akshu close her eyes .

He makes her turn around to look her beautiful shinning face which was full of blushness .
He tuck her beautiful hair strand behind her ears softly his touch making her flinch away .

He leans to her ears nd he says.
Main chahu bhi to ye alfaaz na likh paun....jisme bayaan ho jaye ki kitni mohabbat hai tumse. she blush profusely .

At this she opens her eyes and look in his eyes .
He look at her red colour bindi which was sitting on her forehead taking all the responsibility of the marriage he land his lips on it and kiss it.
He comes down and look at her black kohl eyes which was sparkling with love nd that kajal which was sitting on her eyes and that would present his wife for all the bhuri nazar keep her safe .
He kiss on her eyes gently and with full love.
Akshu is on cloud nine , her heart was beating against his chest making her breath slowly .
Feeling his soft lips on her forehead and on her eyes she feels goosebumps
and tickling in her stomach.

Abhi looks at her nose , golden nose ring which corner is fix in her hair ,he unpinned it from her hair nd then from her nose and kiss on her nose and in last her lips her light red lips her rosy pulm lips ,which he was carving to taste them.

Akshu eyes were fixed in his eyes while abhi eyes was fixed on her soft lips .

Her heartbeat skipped a beat when she realised he was going to kiss her . She is happy very happy that her heart , her love, her husband , was inching closer to her it gives her current to her core down .
She is very nervous and he too .

He comes closer to her lips ,she can't control herself and she push him lightly and run slowly to the bed standing there keeping her hand on her chest to control her rapid heartbeat .