Morning Romance 🔞

Don't write any negative comments... please i request all of you...........

It is a very beautiful morning, the chirping of birds is heard.
raindrops on the windows like it rained last night .

Akshu comes out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel and poses in front of the mirror.
She throws back her hair with a jerk and a few drops of water go and fall on the sleeping lazy person.

The man starts to open his eyes and slowly sits up and rubs his eyes.
He looks at infront standing a without princess his Akshu....
He smiles nd stand nd come to her
Slide his cold hand on her waist Akshu shivered nd he keeps his head on her shoulder lovingly with his closing eyes.

" Hyy subha subha jaan lene ka irada hai kya tumhara!" He squeezed his hand with her hard...

" mmmm...Nhiiiiiiiii to ab chodo mujhe mujhe kaam hai Abhi"

" Kaam to tum hardam karti ho kuch pal Humare saath bita lo !"

She blushed " sochna padega MR Husband "

He looks at her " sochna padega??!" abhi batata hu tumhe..

He picks her In his arms nd push her on the bed with jerk " Ahhhhh" she look at him with shock but he jump on her caging her in between bed nd him he pinned her more in bed nd he started coming closer nd closer to her nd he started kissing on her neck wetly she close her eyes tightly
" mmmmmm" ...

He slide his hand on her stomach nd roam his hand inside the saree teasing her belly removing her blouse little he started kissing on her shoulder lightly with wet kissing bitting nd giving many love bites
" Ahhhhhhhhh mmmmmm !"
Akshu is roaming her hand on his back, shoulder , chest, abs sensually she slide her hand on his body nd keep her hand on his thighs ...

Abhi stared coming down kissing on her cleavage unpinned her pallu nd remove her saree from her body , landing wet kises on her cleavage
" Mmmmmm ahhhh " he came to her bra he keeps his hand on her boobs started squeezing hard pinching on her nipples over on bra nd slide her bra from her hand he looks at his beautiful big bossoms he winked at her " BEAUTIFUL TITS " she blushed hard he came down to her nipples and take in his mouth and started sucking hard "Ahhhhh mmmmm!" Akshu arched her back nd moaned hard.

He started staring at her boobs .
Akshu look at him " tumne isse kitne baar dekha hai firbhi aise dekh rahe ho jaise paheli baar dekha ho !"

" To kya hua jabbhi main inhe dekhta hu ye mujhe bade dekhte hai nd ur nipples are so tempting baar baar dekhne ka man karta hai!

She blushed nd started squeezing her boobs Akshu started roaming her head left to right in pleasure....

Abhi rolled his tounge on her nipples licking her tits hard he bite on her nipples , nibbbling it hard " Ahhhhhhh" nd again took it in her mouth and started sucking like baby.
Akshu squeezed his buttocks he groan"Ahhhhh mmmm " .

He came down and started licking her stomach nd rolling his tongue on her waist nd bitting on her navel nd waist , there is no stop of moan " Ahhhhh mmmmmm "

He came to her legs and started kissing on her milkish legs biting on his legs squeezing her boobs hard.

He turn her nd made her lie facing him her back to him

He started kissing on her back Wetly making her shiver she shouts " abhiiiiiiiiiii! In pleasure she cluch the pillow in her fist and squeezed it.

Kising on her full back giving love bites he made her turn nd look at her panty he roam his hand on her pussy over on panty with smirk he looks at her nd push his hand in her panty nd started rubbing her pussy making her jump in pleasure" Ahhhhhh ohhhh gosh abhiiiii!!! " He started rubbing her core hardly nd started slapping on her pussy he entered his one finger inside her entrance she flinch in pain " ohhhhhh goddd ! Mmmm ! Ahhh" nd started pumping hard to her nd in next minute he made his full fingers enter inside her nd pumped hard to her Akshu is in tears moaning hard" Akshu you are so soft baby ! " He husk she blushed and started squeezing his back with her Blushing face " mmmmm " .he take out his hand nd started squeezing her core from top of her panty she is Fully wet now he looks at her nd wink she flush "you are too wet Akshu i am losing my control " she wrapped her around her neck nd said " loose it she wink "

Nd he open her panty with jerk

He push her on the bed nd open her shirt and pant infront of her she closed her eyes nd hover upon her kissing on her lips hungrily he entered inside her nd she jump nd he started pumping hard to her without caring" thump thump thump thump!! Breaking her verginity fully akshu scream is on the top she is moaning in pain and pleasure both
" Ahhhhh !!! Mmmm ohhhh abhiiiiii "

He increased his peace he turns her nd started fucking her from back hard " ohhhhh ahhhh mmm" she hold the bedsheet in her fist hard and moaned hard and hard every single sec he was increasing his peace......

She is full of sweat Abhi lie down on the bed nd made her sit on his dick nd pump hard once again " ohhh ahhhh you are so soft Akshu" he said while moaning nd slapping on her boobs hard.....she roamed her hand on his chest bitting her lips hard " ahhhhh abhiiiii mmmmm "

After 3 hours they both lie down in full of sweat nd hug each other wiping their sweats ...

" Thanks for this much pleasure Akshu! Thanks for u to coming in my life!"

" Tumhe bhi thanks abhi meri zindagi mein aane ke liye!" She carsed his face lovingly nd hug him tightly he kiss on his forehead.....nd after making love both went for their work.....

*************************************

Sorry firse late ke liye!
Lekin main kya karu uske baad mujhse likha nhi gya ......

Sorry....nd please please don't write any negative comments.....

If you like please vote....nd leave ur comments....