college love story 4 ( devil )❣️✨

Sorry guys i am not getting time to write the ff please co operate with me for more 14 days please after that i will be regular on my track in 3 or 4 days i wil update nd no need of waiting that time . i get hardly time to write then I get time then mumma catch me nd she doesn't leave me till the work finished of household chores .....

Continue of the story.......

After 1 year.....

Everything is changed up now Abhi completed his half study of doctory by his full concentration and paying attention on his studies . In these years he had changed himself very much as he can he started to being a good child he had topped in his collage In 12th "96%" .

Abhi study day nd night without caring about his health also hardly he gets the time to spend with families in free time his mind always go to the one purest soul , one devine beauty of queen , who always sparkled with love in his heart, one of the Very important person because of that he realises his love .

" Akshuuu!!"Abhi called her with full tears and with red nose which was red now by crying from 2 hours.

He lifted his hand to touch the sky nd that star which he always talks remaining his love .
" Tum itni dur q ho Akshu paas q nhi aati mere pahele ki tarah mujhe kuch bhala bhura q nhi bolti ho mujhe tumhari jarurat hai inn 1 saal mein mujhe tumhari Kami bahot khali hai please wapas aajao apne Abhi ke liye apne abhi ke liye na sahi par firbhi aajo na kab tak iss sitare se tumse baat karun !"

Nd then he recalls the incidence 1 year ago she had left him and went to the lord house . He cried more hard he sat down with Jerk near the window pinning himself to the wall as he was out of control he has lost his all senses.

" maine kisi ki jaan li hai?? Maine kisi ki jaannnm li hai kaise kaise.... Abhimanyu Birla kaise kisi ki jaan le sakta hai how can I ??

And all the flashbacks started coming infront of his eyes running behind her , get hurt by the truck nd fall in the river, searching for her , finding her finger ring in river with full of blood as someone has eaten her with full force.....
Everything is coming slowly slowly infront of his eyes.....

" Nhi nhi....nhi....nhi.... please.... please... band karo please mujhe nhi dekhna akshuuu mujhe pata hai tum thik ho itna mat tadpaao mujhe !!" He started shouting while closing his eyes nd ears....

" Alshuuuuuuuuuuuu i love you Alshuuuuuuuuuuuu pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't do this with me udhar mat jao please ruk jao please mujhse baat karo mera aisa karne ka irada nahi tha... !"

He stand up nd again fall down as someone was pushing him there he again jerk after listening the voice of shouting all run nd come.....
Everyone is shocked nd looking at all of their faces with tears...

" Akshu aayegi maa akshu ayegi she will come she will ? Usee anaa hi hoga mere liye usse ana hi hoga mujhe baat karni hai usse ittaa itta baat karni hai usse !!"
He said like small child looking at his mother Manjiri she cried nd look at his husband nd her husband place his hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

" Jao dekho usse use firse panick attacks aaye hai or isme tumhari hi baat manta hai hume to bhagga deta hai !!"

She nods nd went to him she sits nd carsed his hair with full love .

" Mera baccha mera shona hai na tu or maa ki baat to manta hai na mera Abhi hmmm "
He nods
" Teri Akshu aajyegi bahot jald aayegi usse ana hoga lekin kya kaha tha maine jab tu doctor ban jayega Mera baccha accha maa ke pass aa or so Jaa hmmmm"

She kept his head on her lap and started patting nd started singing Lori for him with full love and care with tears in her eyes.

Mera Chanda hai tu
Mera Suraj hai tu
Tu meri ankhon ka tara hai tu....

He slept in her lap while shivering gulping hard his father comes with duvet and cover him nd sat there only while carseing his head he land the kiss on his forehead...how much he is strict but back of his child he always is smooth and loving father......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
On the other side a beautiful girl opens both her eyes slowly, first everything is blurred from her and then everything is clearly visible .

She is very confused, she is not able to understand where she is, looks here and there and her eyes go to the old calendar Which is completely torn and she sees one year later calendar  she get shock.

" 1 saal baad ka calendar kyun hai yahan or main hu kaha itni tuti fhuti jagah hai konsi jagah hai ye !"
She stands in her feet she trembled in pain nd fall down.
" Ahhhhhhhhh!" She hissed badly she is unable to walk on her legs .....

The owner of the house enter inside the house she is the lady of 32 with her both children she came to her nd she gets to happy to get in concious state after 1 year ...

" Tumhe hosh aagya hum tumhare hosh aane ka hi intezar kar rahe the 1 saal se "
After listening this she shocked
" 1 saalll......"

" Haan 1 saal....tum 1 saal se ho yahan par tum ganga nadi ke tufan mein baheti hui yahan par aayi thi 1 saal pahle " owner said to her ...

" Jagah konsi hai ye or itni najuk sthiti mein q hai !"

Owner made her stand nd made her sit on the bed perfectly .

" Ye kashmir ka border hai jaha tum ho abhi or ye ghar ki halat pahele aisi nhi thi 6 mahine pahle tufan aaya tha uski wajah se aisa ho gaya hai chinta mat karo!!_

" Kashmir....!! Main !" She get pang on her heart......

" Haan tum aram karo kripya karke abhi tum thik nhi hui ho dekha abhi kaise gir gayi bahot kamjori hai tumhare andar...!"

" App kon hai apka naam kya hai didi?" She asks

" Mera naam kalavati hai or ye dono meri beti Radhika or Yamuna hai....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Guess who is that girl.....

Tabtak ke liye bye.....

Bahot jald mein likha hai wrong likha hai to maffi....

Please vote nd comment and then go.....