Bathroom Romance🔞

6"o clock " in the morning

Akshu Abhi is sleeping peacefully silently in each other arms .
Akshu was on top of Abhi nd Abhi Is under her .
They both are sleeping like sleepy fairy in haven.
Outside the rain has stopped after the night session of love and make us them one.

Here Abhi sleep get distracted from the rays of sun . His eyes fall on the Sleeping Akshu who is looking like cute baby , he smiles and kiss on her forehead nd hug her more tightly both are fully bare till now .

He moved his hand to her core down and started massaging to get free from the soreness , feeling his hand on her she speaks in sleep.

" Raat kafi nhi thi kya Abhi " she opens her eyes .

Abhi - nhi tha raat kafi abhi abhi kal humari shadi hui hai ye meethi dane wali baate mat karo let's enjoy our private time my wife Akshu .

Akshu: accha suno mere kapde dedo neeche se mujhe nahane Jana hai.

He roll down making under him .
: Nhi main nhi dunga mujhe or pyar karna hai tumhe !!

Akshu :" par!!!

She is going to speak but Abhi attack on her lips he was kissing and kissing sucking her lips literely like hell .

Ahhhh!!! She moaned in his mouth .

He pull her lips out with his teeth nd leave nd again suck.

Ummmm!!! Ummmm!!! She is rubbing his back and scratching it with her nails .

His hand reach slowly to her pussy nd starts making the Circle on her center he leaves her lips Akshu breath heavily taking the time he catch her nipples in her mouth and started sucking like hungry baby.

Ahhhhhh!!! Mmmmmm!!! She closes her eyes tightly to feel him.

He bites on her nipple hard
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He feels the taste of sweetness he left the nipple and look at it milk is coming out....

He look at her

Abhi: Akshu can I taste it please.

Akshu : all your do whatever you want to do....

He started drinking her milk she closed her eyes.

His thumb is continuously rubbing her upper part of the pussy he pinched it.

Ahhhh!!! Mmmm!!!

Drinking her milk he attacks on her second one doing like that only sucking bitting pulling crushing between his teeth and drinking milk...

Abhi : baby i want to take bath with u can we ?

She blushed and she nodded.

he pick up her in his arms with the duvet only nd took her inside the bathroom he made her sit in the bathtub he remove the duvet from her body and now she is naked in the water she blushed profusely and lower her gaze bitting her lips . he took out his shorts and throw somewhere and went inside the bathtub slowly from Akshu back side she started breathing heavily due to the proximity .

He slid his hand around her waist hugging her bare body to his bare one .

Sliding all her hair on one side he put his face in her crook of her neck & kiss her neck tenderly in order to relax her . Akshra relax herself against on Abhi chest.

Abhi interwined his fingers with akshra sensually nd starts kissing nd sucking her earlobe with his teeth he bite it Fully.
Akshra moaned in pleasure and threw her head back .

He took the some liquid soap from the soapcase and starts applying on her shoulder to her hand to her boobs
He is just squeezing nd massing her boobs molding her nipples
Ahhh!! She moaned and he groaned.

Akshu turn and kiss on his lips .
Abhi wash are boobs with cold water and again took in his mouth .
Other one kneeding hard by her left hand .
Right hand making circles on her pussy.

He enters his 4 fingers directly inside her to relieve her from the soreness of last night session .she moaned in pain and pleasure.
He starts massaging her inner core he starts fucking her in out slowly slowly suddenly he started giving her hard strokes from his fingers.

Akshu is moaning mess Ahhhh!! Ahhh!!! Ahhhh!! Ahhh!! By pulling her head back in the tub.

Abhiiiii " Ahhhhhh Ahhhhh Ahhhhhhhh i u want more ohhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhh!!! Mmmmmm!!!! O!!!! Gosh!!!

Akshra is fully wet and horny for him he started moving his fingers more she close her eyes tightly and squeezed it nd cummed fully on his finger .....

" Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Mmmmmm!!! Akshu screamed In pleasure suddenly abhi cover her mouth & took her lips in his lips bitting her lips upper slowly .

He adjusted himself properly above her nd held her bit high with one thrust he is Fully inside her akshra gasped in pleasure .

Rocking back & forth in between playing with nipples he thrusted her very fastly increasing the speed. Both of them were on pick of their orgasams with one single gush Akshra womb filled with Abhi seeds .

He came out slowly and wipe her swear from her forehead '' i love you Akshra!!'

He came out from the bathtub making her also come out but she is not all satisfied . He got horny to look at her all naked he is also not satisfied till now.

Opening the shower pull akshra under the shower . Washing her hair kissing her lips akshra moaned in delight nd wrap her hand in his neck .

Abhi turn her swiftly in one move he entered his throbbing dick inside her vagina.
Akshra gasped in exictment nd in pleasure Ahhhhhhhh!! Ahhhhh!! mmm!!!

Abhii please do more fast please .
He started giving her very hard strokes making all blood comes out

Rocking back forth again they orgasmed again and drench in each other love .

Completing their quest they came out from the bathroom after Taking bath Akshra is standing infront of the mirror while blushing hard . Akshra is blushing in sex glow looking at herself in the mirror she saw many hickey and love bites on her body . Now she had to cover that due to her husband sweet toucher .
Abhi comes and hug her from back

Abhi- kya dekh rahi ho !"

Akshu blushed : accha chalo ab ye sab badme karna hume nashta bhi karana hai or pagfhere ke liye mujhe mere ghar bhi jana hai nhi to late ho jayega !!
.
He nodded and peck at her lips and both went down

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚❤️❤️❤️

How was it i hope you all like it

Thanku for coming nd reading .

Please give ur precious comments and vote .

Humari suhagrat part is end here only.

Thanks ....