college love story 3 ( devil)❣️✨

Continue:

It It is 8 o'clock in the morning and all the students are in class waiting for the teacher but Akshara has not come yet she is late.
Everyone is talking to each other and Abhimanyu is talking to his friends about the plan.

" Yaar ye akshra nhi fasi to humara plan kharab ho jayega or hum haar jayenge dosto kuch aisa karo na ki wo humari bataon mein aajaye bas uske muh se " i love you !" Suna hai fir main usse chod dunga sach batake ki ye sirf ek plan tha !"

" Yaar abhi dekh hume aisa nahi karna chahiye ladki hai uske bhi pariwar Wale hai koi aur baat hoti to hum teri madat kar dete lekin ye sab jaane ke baad wo tut jayegi bikhar jayegi soch na tu !"
His freind said

" Tu mera dost hai yaa fir uss Akshra ka hmmm !? "

" Hum to tere hi dost hai lekin hume acha nhi lag raha hai humne uske bare mein socha she is a good girl why we should misuse!? "

" Mera dost hai na to Mere bare mein soch uske bare mein nhi aayi baat samajh!''

" Hmmm!!" They nods and look at the door of the class nd get shock " Akshraaaa!".....

Both get scared abhi turns nd look at her , Akshra was standing with tears her heart broken into millions of pieces the Rose which is holding in her hand to give to him it fall down she walks to Abhi , look into eyes

" Kyun kiya tumne aisa you cheater, buster , bloody full tumne mere dil ke sath khelna chaha or main pagal ye samjh baithi ki tum badal rahe ho lekin ye bhul gyi ki tum ek amir gharne ke bigdi Hui aulad ho or tum Kabhi nhi badal sakte ! How dare you to do like this Abhimanyu Birla! Shame on you chiiiiiiiii!!"

" Aaj kar diya tumne mere sath aisa lekin agar kisi or ke sath yaa fir apni iss ghatiya shart ke picche tumne kisiko bhi fasaya na to mujhse bhura koi nahi hoga tumhare liye samjhe just stay away from me from now Only you cheater !"

She turns with tears to walk out from there she look at the flower "kichad mein full khilla hi tha ki tumne usse noch liya!" She said nd run out from there while Crying.

Abhimanyu is in a shock he look at the flower he picked up tears made his way " kya wo sach mein mujhse....pya....r Akshra!!

Akshu is running on the road fastly as she wanna to not to see his face once again in her life, Abhi also come behind her he started shouting "Akshu!! Akshu! Akshu ! Please stop listen to me i am really sorry Akshu !"

" I don't want to listen to you go from here go you have broken in my heart into millions of pieces nd it can't get join now by ur words!!" She said while running on the bridge..........

Abhi look at the front he saw one truck is coming from the road he started running fast ' Akshu truck is coming Alshuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!"

Truck stammer on her nd Akshu fly in the sky with her shock face nd floting her hands up her mouth is open she shouted "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Nd she fall down from the bridge into the river by her unluckiest fate she don't know how to swim Abhi comes on the bridge " Akshu!?" Tears made his way how much he is bad but he can't be evil that much he can take the life of anyone he jump on the river nd started finding her

While shouting " akshu akshu please kuch to bolo please kaha ho mujhe awaj to do i waana to see you please Akshu!!' Alshuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

Every one comes nd look at abhi nd get shock he was behaving like mad he was broken to his core he finds Akshu ring which she is wearing in her middle finger abhi shout and confess his love for her " i love you akshu i love you please come back please i can't stay without you apne abhi ke wapas aajao please!!!

He got uncouncious in his place and rain started flowing he is blabbering in his unconscious state" i love you love you?!?

Kartik sirat nd all the families are crying for her daughter arohi is broken to look at her prettiest sister like this ...........

•••••••••••••••••••✨||•|••••♪••••••••••••••

Sorry for the delay please co-operate with this thanku 🥰✨

Your writer sahiba

Precap : will she back!"