Romantic Abhira 🔞

Please don't write negative comments 18+ strictly
••••••

Dr Abhimanyu Birla wakes up in the morning and comes to the dining room he sat down on the chair nd look at akshu who is cooking for him in the kitchen, they both are alone in house .
He smirk looking at her.
He calls her " Akshuuuuuuuu!" He said in sudective manner she gasped by his voice and turns around to him with blushing face " kya hua tumhe Abhi tum aise kyun bula rahe ho mujhe!".

" Common sit on my lap my Jaan let me touch you! May i have that "

he wink nd she came nd sat on his lap wrapping her long slender white milkish legs around his waist started carsing her legs with his chill soft cold hand she wrapped her arms around his neck too in seducing moment..... making him go more Down he clutch her waist tightly and squeezed it harsly Akshu moaned"Ahhhhhh mmmmmm!"
He ripped her clothes from top to bottom he look at her big boobs nd his eyes glitter with desires Akshu bite her lips .....he pull her more closer to her nd took her lips in his mouth nd started sucking her lower lip hardly bitting on her lips Fully as well as she was busy with his upper lip.
He entered his tounge inside her mouth nd started testing her every corner of her mouth he clutch her boobs in his fist and squeezed both of them " Ahhhhhh mmmmmm Abhiiiii! She moaned she hold his hair in her fist tightly....

Abhi made her lie down on the table nd come on her she gasped "ohhhhhh you are so hard" at this she Blushed nd started opening his shirt buttons nd throw it she bite her lips sensually, roaming her fingers on his hard chest nd abs sexually making him go down
" Akshuuuuuu!' he groaned hardly nd hold her hand nd started licking her neck wetly

Akshu flipped up and come on him nd started kissing on his chest Wetly making him groan hard " Ahhhhhmmm!" She kiss on his entire face kissing his jawline hard coming to neck she licked it bitting his collar bone giving many love bites she took his small nipple in her mouth nd started sucking like child he carse her hair softly with love....she winked at him nd come towards the stomach and kiss on his navel rolling her tounge on his waist wetly...

" Ahhhh Akshuuuu mmm!!" He hold his hair fist tightly akshu moan nd unblock his pants and took out along with his shorts making his large nd huge manhood visible to her she Blushed nd he closed his tightly......

Akshu kiss on his long legs and thighs placing wet kises as well as love bites making him flinch
" ohhh gosh ahh!!"
She hold his dick in her hand nd started pulling Abhi gets tears in his eyes she started kissing on his dick on his tip nd took it inside the mouth....nd started sucking he cummed in her mouth.....

Abhi flip her nd enter inside her with jerk she screamed in pain
" Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!"

He thump her hard and hard nd she moaned hard....
He cummed in her nd come out nd again enter inside her with jerk making her flinch in pleasure he hold her shoulder and placed kises .....he took her nipple in his mouth nd started sucking like small baby.....
" Ahhhh eeeee oooo Abhiiiii!!"

Abhi gave her a last hardest stroke nd table broke down nd she moaned hard " Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

He came out from her nd touch his head with her lovingly kissing her forehead...... carseing her stomach not to pain they both close their eyes on that table only.....

***********************************
Thanks for reading give ur previous comments and votes.....

Sorry for late......