Rain Romance 🔞

Read at your own risk bhaiyon baheno  sajano ,or deviyon  !! Hell blushing..🙈🙈🙈🥵
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Akshra is standing on the terrace looking at the dark night sky which was full of dazzling starts which was lighting the sky like snow flakes with the Little voice of insects making her relax through her heart .
She smiles when wind blows in her hair in tousle manner ,she tuck her hair lovingly and again Starts staring the sky while thinking about her love, her heart, her husband her Abhi.

She imagine abhi in that moon with smily face his brown smoky eyes which makes her crazy to stare him it is twinkling in moon with full love .

It is their four weeks of their marriage Abhimanyu gets busy in his hospital from their first night only they didn't get the time to spend each other , Akshra always carves for him but he always regret nd ignore because of his work spending day night in the hospital .

Soon the bright shinning night sky turn itno darker , gone was the open stary beautiful night sky nd above was grey beautiful dark cloudly brilliant clouds . The city muted at his place of dullness
Nd darkness about the awash of the sky with various shades of grey and black .

Akshu stared at the dark sky with nervously as the clouds that had been wispy
Nd that morning turn now into darker nd dense more dense which makes Akshu scare thunder makes Akshu flinch of from there suddenly abhimanyu hug her from back tightly she turned and hide her body in his arms properly with close eyes .

When she realised that thunder storm nd lighting had stop she look at the sky she look at the abhi suddenly she realised the closeness between them she blushed and push him gently away from her nd smile when the small drops of rain conjured her sweet patterns and sweet spot of her skin she smiled with full heart and starts roating by spreading her arms .

Every drops of rain making her wet her Black and greish saree stick to her body like a second skin on her body.
Abhi comes closer hold her arm and pull closer to himself .

" Enjoying the rain !? " Looking at her intensely making her blush hard nd bitting her lips .
She look at him & nodded lightly making her gasp when he lean to her ear he husk in her ear making her weak through her knees .

" Looking very hot in this saree honey!!"
She look down she starts blushing nd look at him with desire she suppressed the smile and look at other direction with her red blush face cheeks like a rose .
He again pulled her against his chest making her tiny gasp nd squirmed uncomfortably.
After friction of the second she felt his soft wety lips on her slender neck she flattered up In pleasure nd close her eyes .
Her hand make way to his head nd she cluch In her fist softly . Soon the rain started Falling hard from the sky making both wet .
He stops and look at her he carry in her arms Lovingly looking at her blushy face he enter in the room nd made her lie on the bed he hover upon her keeping all his pressure on her body he touch his lips with her giving current to her till her spine .

His hand roam on her soft bossmoms she moaned in his mouth he makes the patterns upon her blouse he hold her nipple in his fingers he twist it
Mmmmmmmmm!!!!

He is kissing on her lips like a hungry beast testing all the corners of her he fix his tounge with her and pull out and fight for dominance she is moaning mess .

He broke the kiss after 10 minutes nd make touch his forehead with her . Both are breathing heavily . Akshu massage his chest to feel him relax nd he rub her back. After getting relaxed she sits Making him sit also her hand make the way of his buttons she opened it and slide it down from his hand making the clear view of his well built chest .she stared at his 6 packs,abs and stomach he "smirked."
She touch his chest lovingly making him groan in pleasure " Akshu!!!"

She bite her lips in sudective way making him go down . " Baby don't do this !! " It will make u give punishment nd ur punishment is not easy it will break ur whole body through ur core !!"

" Then give me i am waiting immensely from our wedding night baby!!"

" Don't do this !!"

" Come on baby i want u inside me now I don't have patience inside me !!" She said in very husky voice and in same boldness in her body .

She romaed her finger on his jaw through his lips to her chest through his stomach ,nevel her hand stop on his sensitive part of his on his hard stone like manhood.
She is eagerly waiting to watch it she again leaned him closer.
" I want to see you baby come on remove ur pants !!"

" Whatt!?"he gave him uterly  look to her.

" Hmmm!!" Don't think i am ur wifey only!!"

Abhi shock to know about her boldness " badmash!!"

" Hurry up ! I have not patience now !! She ordered him . Our blushy  akshu turns into the bold lady this form was making him shake through out his whole body .

He unbluck his pant button nd remove his pant and shorts nd he threw it somewhere in room. She look at him intensely " you are hot from inside also my hotty husband !!"

" Ab tumhari baari !!"

She stands nd undress herself fully taking our her saree pallu , removing her plates from her saree , she throw , she starts unbuttoning her blouse nd then skirt she throw she unblock her bra and panty nd drop it on the ground. Now both are bare infront of each other .

He look at her whole body intensely and gulping hard  to look her beautiness " wow beautiful!!! Lagta hai aaj kayamat aane wali hai !!" Akshu .....

She took the rose from the bouquet nd fall lightly on the bed making him come closer to her to feel her she roamed the rose on her forehead to nose to lips ,neck , boobs ,ribs of the stomach , neval and down...

" You want !!!"

He nodded " tadpao mat !!"

She come closer to him " tumhe kaise main tadpa sakti hun dearest hubby  !!"
She pulled him upon her " come on fuck me harder !!" Show me your love and the devil side of yours.

He nodded nd kiss on her forehead lovingly. Making her close her eyes he starts kissing on her whole......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Soory I have stopped in between only sorry for spoiling ur romantic mood .

My hands are not writing next steps and all that's why I kept my pen down but surely I will post soon nd 1000 words completed long chapter will make u bore i am thinking about next

Thanku for coming nd reading

U can read my new book which was |•ss| Abhira Love and hate