Happy Anniversary janu! 🔞

Let's start: -

It has been 10 years of Akshara Abhimanyu marriage, in these years they have lived happily with each other.
By the grace of Lord Krishna , both of them blessed with twins.

After the arrival of the children in their life, abhi always stays in his hospital all day, only if he gets time, he comes home very rarely 1 and 2 times.

As well as Akshra was also busy with her house hold chores , nd in her singing classes which she is opened in her house after the death of Manjiri's maa & Hasvardhan death in car accident they shifted in another city ''MUMBAI !" , after singing classes she have to look after the children which they are in the age of 9 "Abhir & Abhira !"

In the night Akshu was staring at the moon , Abhi didn't came back till now this thought make her sad on this day he is not with her but she control herself ...

Suddenly the wind blows Making all her hair traces Making fly in the air , she close her eyes to feel the nature of the beauty ,.

Suddenly she felt the two strong arms wrapping around her waist suddenly someone spoke in her ears
" HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JANU !!" .

She opens her eyes with jerk after listening this nd blushed hard her cheeks turn full red " Abhi !" Tum !!''

" HAAN MAIN !!" Aaj ke din tumhe akela kaise chod sakta hun jaan !!"

She smiles abhi interwined his fingers with her akshu close her eyes  he moved her hair from the neck nd started keeping wet wet kises on her shoulder making her shiver he pinned her to the wall with jerk keeping his hand on the wall opening her hair instantly ,

Akshu is moaning hard mmmmmmmmmmmm !!Ahhhh!!!

He unpinned her pallu making fall down he looks at her heavy boobs with full desires making her blush hard he starts touching her big boobs from top of the blouse making her jump in pleasure " mmmmmm!!! She hold his collar in her both hands while breathing heavily .

He took the rose from side table nd took near her face and roam on her forehead eyes ,nose cheeks chin jawline in romantic way he came nd roam on her neck cleavage and boobs he kissed on her boobs nd bite on nipples from top of blouse " Ahhhhh!!" Akshu hold the wall for support he came down to her stomach  he sits Down on the ground on his knees squeezing her waist and neval he started kissing on her waist Wetly rolling his tounge on it sensually making her moan hard " ahhhh!! Mmm she squeezed her eyes !! He touch her naval with tounge and chewed up hard he fix his tongue nd lick it Fully .....

He started opening her sarre from her Little body making her bare infront of him he pulled out the string of her saree skirt ......he pulled down the string of the blouse making it fall down with jerk akshu turn towards the wall while blushing Abhi smile on her nd come closer to her nd sing the song...

Saanson ko jeene ka isahaara
Mil gya
Dooba main tujhme to
Kinara mil gaya

He started giving wet kises on her back making her close her eyes he hold her wrist on the wall making her turn with jerk he hold in his arms

Gamazada gamazada dil
Ye tha gamzada
Bin tere bin tere Ye tha
Gamazada !!

He made her lie down on the bed nd open his shirt and threw nd hover upon her lightly making all the lights close nd started kissing all over her body he took his boobs in his mouth and started sucking like hungry baby Akshu is moaning hard .

Aaram de tu mujhe brason
Ka hun main thakha
Thakha palkon pe raatein
Liye tere waaste jaaga

He touch her long silky milky white legs nd landing kisses bitting on her calfs " ahhh !! Mmmm!!" ....

He comes to her forehead and kiss on her forehead " bahot intejaar karaya na tumhe sorry !!!"..

" Shhhh!! Koi baat nahi main naraz nhi hun tum ho mere paas usse badhar kuch nahi hai mere liye !!" She said while moaning .

He smiles nd slowly enters in her making her close her eyes nd started thumping slowly slowly thump !! Thump !!  "

After doing and loving each other they touch their forheads nd calm down nd smiled

Both look at each other in their eyes nd placed their lips on each other and kiss passionately until both of them are satisfied .........

Coming out from the room they hug their children nd cut the cake nd made each other eat nd they all leave happily !!!! "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for late update ....

Thanku for coming md and reading all of you !!!!❣️✨🥀