college love story 5❤️

From today I am going to upload college love story every after 2 days I know everyone is waiting ❤️
I got many ideas for this story ❤️
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Continue

Pages nd pages are flipped...

Everything is good going well all the flowers were bloomed up forgetting past nd everyone has moved in future accepting their past and mistakes...

The one handsome hunk stepped in the hospital in his 23 in white shirt with black tight pant and black cort he pick his hand up to open his spects his diamond watch shinned making girls jaw dropped at his well maintained body nd standard sexy figure...he open his spects and gave the smile at every person those who are looking at him ...

Girls: "hyy  kya High level class ka ladka hai !! Kitna handsome and sexy hai!! Iski gf badi lucky hogi he is very rich look at his diamond watch!'' aisa well maintained figure doctor to paheli baar dekha ab to main har roj aaungi hospital bimar hoke..!!"

Whispering in themselves....

He walked towards the cabin which was specially decorated for him...
Nurse came from back nd said..
" Sir the operation u are going to do it is in just 2 hours u can rest here for that time!!"

" Yes sure!!! Please alarm me that time If I am sleeping!" He said in heavy voice...

" Yaa suree sir!!" She said and went...

He smiled nd look at the whole cabin

" Finally I successfully completed my graduation and became a big doctor !! Mujhe bahot accha lag raha hai meri khushi ka koi thikana nahi hai!"
He rolled around the Full cabin...
" The great Abhimanyu Birla congratulations!!!! Congratulations you done this dream successful!! I am proud of you !" He cheared himself while rolling in full cabin

A lone tears escaped from his eyes he took out his wallet from his pocket he Carsed the photo of a angelic face
" Akshu kash tum hoti kash tum uss samay Nadi mein na giri hoti to main tumse maafi maang leta main sari khushi deta  Sara dard sari takleef tumse wapas le leta please kahi se tum wapas aa jao mujhe ek mauka dedo main sari galti sudhar lunga I....I promise please come to me I want to hug you... propose you ....nd i want to give lots of love to you!!!"

With tears close his wallet nd put it back he wiped his tears
" Zindagi ne tumahri yado ke sath mujhe rahena sikha hi diya akshra tum paas aake ab pass nhi aati shayad tum aao or shayad main uss din na rahu I know you hate me!!" But I love u !" Jaha bhi ho khush rahena....

He smiled looking out of window he went to the window and open the window door and smiled....
He stand taking out his black cort and watch suddenly a soft voice came...
"Excuse me sirrr!!?" He turns nd look at the girl " yes what happened?!" Girl get a shocked looking at him " Abhiiiii!"she said in herself she was shocked she was not able to believe that he is here ....the tears were going to flew but she control herself looking here and there

" What u want miss is anything!!" He said in sweet voice...

" I....I...e...I...am hired for your help I am going to work with you!''
She said in one go ...with closed eyes..

" So...why are you trembling let's us discuss about the case!! Come seet with me on that couch!" ...

" Yaa... sure!! Sure!!!'' she sat on the couch getting relax that he don't recognise him....!!!

" What is your name??!" Abhimanyu Said....

" My...name is Akshra?!"she said

Abhi gets shock " what you Said " are you Akshra??? Goenka??? Really firse ek baar bolo!!"

Akshra gets scared '' nhi nhi not goenka Akshra Das I am Bengali sir!''
Not goenka sorry!!"

He control"koi baat nahi I am really sorry I miss understood common he have to discuss the report!!?" ...

"Yaa'' she take a relief breathe

Akshra POV:

"Ab main kya karu Abhi mere samne aa gaya main iske sath iske hospital mein kaam karne wali hu mujhe pahele pata hota to main yaha kabhi nhi aati main yaha se jaa bhi nhi sakti!!! Accha hua isne mujhe pahechan nhi!! Meri surgery face thi warna main iske samne main nhi aana chahti kabhi isne Jo kiya main kabhi nhi bhul paungi.......par ye Akshra naam sunke bechain kyu ho gaya....ye doctor hai mera senior??? Hum to ek hi age ke the?!" Main kabhi iske samne apni pahechan nhi lagaungi!! Bas kuch din main yaha se chali jaungi!! Haa ye thik rahega....!!" She was thinking deeply....she came in scene when
Abhimanyu click his finger '' kya kaha kho gyi tum humare pass jada time nhi hai ab bas 1 ghanta hai!!"

" Wo I am really sorry once again I was thinking something else about my house!"

'' ohk it's ohkk!!" He said casually

Abhi thinks '' mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki Akshu mere sath hai kuch alag alag sa ehsas ho raha hai dil mein dhak dhak ho raha hai jaisa koi khas hai mere paas!!" .... shayad Mai kuch jyada soch raha hoon....hmm!!"

He started working with Akshra nd started explaining her his topic but she was just looking at him ....he was really change how it possible!!? Nd even he is so fit uff his slender jawline his big eyes, his long neck that nerves who is visible on his neck nd full hand , his hard chest which was poking out from his white shirt omg his legs how long he is, his flying set with jell he was a freaking fitness god....

Akshra gulped and started doing her work but she is not concentrated on her work his face was distributing her...she cursed herself nd try to recall when he has broken her heart she look at him md and started giving his questions answers....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you for the patience ....

Here is ur chapter I wiss u all are excited for the next chapter ❤️❤️

Till bye....,😀