"shattered Night 2"💔

Continue:

Akshu pov:

I giglled as a butterfly fluttered around my hand , I held her till fly when she flew.
I felt the crisp of air , with the smell of freshly mown grass permeating through the area .the light breeze and came and went as a gentle.

When I heard the voice " AKSHUUU BETAAA"
I felt the cluster of different emotions in my heart and soul I stand lightly nd clutch my suit as I knew this person voice which is shooting in my ear.

I didn't said anything for a quantum of minutes but I felt her eyes was on me.

She came towards me and held my shoulder lightly I was overwhelmed I whispered lightly " MUMMAAA"

She nodded "sorry beta jis waqt tujhe Sabse jyada meri jarurat hai uss waqt Mai nhi hu "

" Mumma aisa mat kaho aap or papa dono mere sath humesha ho aap dono ki wajah se aaj apki Akshu itni strong ho payi hai "

She smiled sadly.

Her mumma carsed her maa " wahh meri Akshu itni strong hai, lekin abhi jo Akshu jiske liye ro rahi thi usse dekh kar to nahi lag raha tha"

Akshu hold her hand in her " mumma unn logo ne meri nhi suni or mujhe ghar se jane ke liye bhi kahe diya o....or .....or Neil ke maut ka Karan bhi mujhe bhi taheraya gya or....or Abhi ne mujhe divorce bhi diya "
She hugged Nd cried in her arms.

" Akshu Mai tere har dard ko samjh Sakti hun tujhpe kya beet rahi hai . Jo tere sath hua hai na Aaj beta wo kai saal pahle mere sath bhi hua tha lekin Akshu maine himmat nhi hari thi bilkul bhi nahi kairav ko akele 6 saal tak pala hai bina kisi support ke , mujhe pata hai meri Akshu itni kamjor nhi hai tu meri beti hai kartik ki chotu sherni or sherni dahadti hai roti nhi hai "
She wiped her tears .

Akshu smile at her " love you always mumma I missed you too much "

" I love you too Akshu mumma also missed you baby "

She cupped her face and kiss on her forehead
" Apna dhyan rakhna baccha Mai jald hi tumse fir Milne Aaungi "
She started stepping back nd vanished.
Akshu spread her hand to her but she failed" mummmaaaaa" she shouted.

Here Akshu woke up with a jerk breathing heavily she finds herself in one room she was looking here and there she was not able to understand where is she .
She stands with a Jerk and tried to go from there as she was loosing something very important .
"Mummaa " " mummaaa"

Nurse held her and made her sit " abhi aap kahi nhi jaa sakti apki tabiyat thik nhi hai "

She look at the nurse she realised where she is " hospitalll... Mujhe yaha Kon laya nurse"
She asked normally nd silently .

" Doctor Devraj Deshmukh apko yaha lekar aaye hai aap unko hospital ke raste mein mili thi"

She just nodded and said " thank you so much kahe dijiye ga doctor sahab ko"

'' ji aap apna dhyan rakhiye " she smiled broadly and went

••••••••••••••••••
A car is running on a lonely road in a high speed .
The boy of 15 was crossing the road hurriedly as he is getting late.
Someone pull him in a side .

"What the hell you are doing Abhi?"

He looks at her "mumma!!" She hugged him tightly.
" Kaha dekh kar jaa raha hai tu hmm , agar kuch Ho Gaya hota to tujhe to kya hota mera"

He wiped his tears" I am really sorry mumma aap ro mat apke hote huye mujhe kuch nahi hoga"

She breaks the hug" mujhe bahot acchi tarike se pata hai ki tu kitni acchi tarike se apni care leta hai "

"Mumaaaaa!!" He said....

They both giglled " jaa ab school mein badmash ''. He nodded and left....

They have created their own world with each other staying happy , enjoying their life without any problem , any breakups, fights nd anger....
Akshra has always tried to give  love to her son and she passed she studied further after leaving so called Birla's House nd she became a famous lawyer she is so much independent in her life now she don't need anyone companies to handle her and her son.

When abhir get to know about his he was angry, frustrated he promised he will not go to his father in his life nd not let his mother go .
He promised Akshra that whenever he will marry to any girl he will keep happy he will not  hurt her emotions if she will wrong if she do sin? I will give her chance to make everything set but I will not leave her at any cost I will not give her life like you in which she suffers .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Anyone want one bonus chapter of Abhir loves❤️
Thank you