QNA

Hey, it's been a good while haha!

So I'm finally on easter break so I can write again! God, I can't wait for summer. Anyway I'm high on coffee and I'm gonna change a few stuff. Not major things, but there are some stuff I want to change (especially with the Paul/Lana dynamic) and also Paul's past in general. I'm a perfectionist, but a really bad one. 

Anyway, I have 12 free days and I'm not going to waste them. Expect a few updates. 

Also I'm obviously not going to spoil my own story, and I know that last chapter was especially... for lack of a better word, unnecessarily horny. So I'll make it up by making the next few chapters extra spicy. You're gonna see how Serena died, how Ash and Zinnia met and why their relationship is so unconventional, and why Paul resents Zinnia, and more. Also, there's some other interesting stuff I'll let you find out...

You know what, QNA time!

Ask questions, and at the end of the next chapter, I'll answer them! I'm not gonna spoil the story, but I will give insight into the direction of it. Also I'll answer questions about me or whatever, As you may have noticed, this is a headcanon, trying to combine Pokespe, the anime, and other stuff while trying to preserve the characters and the events, while also adding other stuff that wasn't covered in any medium. I'll answer questions about that as well, assuming it doesn't spoil something in the story.

So leave your questions here!

Anyway, ciao!