1.

That's her on the slide.

Marty's P.O.V.

I was in the back of a black car no one will tell me where I am going and no one will tell me what is hell is going on all that I know is that I am fucken happy to be out of that looney bin, well that's for now so to speck I am sure in a week or two I will have another brake down and just go back to that hell hole I will always call home.

I hear tones of motorbikes go past me, damn they sound like Harley's my love has always been bikes and guys on bikes but once they see and hear from other people just how fucked up I am, most back away thinking I will stalk them or something.

I really am like 26 but look like an 20 year old because I am that fab but nah is the meds that they have me on trust me if rich old people knew about this stuff they would be on it too but I don't even take them once I am out of that place.

I look of the window and we are pulling into this drive way where there is a body shop called TM and a huge club house that's says Sons of Anarchy I wonder what we are doing here I have no family this far out. Well I am pretty sure I don't have any here.

My doctor gets out and starts talking to this dude.

Happy's P.O.V.

I was working on one of the bikes when I seen a black car roll up and this doc walked out, Piney walked up to the doc, I wonder what the doc was sayin' it must have shocked Piney because his eyes just went wide.

"HAPPY." He yelled.

"Yeah I'm comin'." I walk over and see a girl sitting in the back she has brown eyes and black hair with a face I have seen before she is full like thick as in she has boobs and an ass just like someone else I know but I can't put my finger on it.

"Mr Lowman I am here because I have your daughter and she has to go into the care of someone because she is unable to be one her own and the mother will not take her in anymore all I need you to do is sign here and read this you are going to need too." I HAVE A FUCKEN KID what the hell she looks a little old so it won't be from around here.

Oh shit that's why Sammy fucked off she was pregnant and didn't even tell me and now I have take her in because she is unfit to look after herself what the fuck did Sammy do to my baby girl, she is family and you should never leave family behind.

"Yeah all goods." I sign the papers and watch her jump out of the car damn she is taller then I thought, she is around the same height as me.

"Fuck you, fuck you and especially fuck you." She said to the diver the doctor and someone sitting at the back with her, what the hell has happened in the past 26 years that I don't know about.

"Okay Marty you need to take your meds evey 2 hours." The doc said calmly to her like she was going to do something.

"Fuck you and your meds bitch, hello you can leave now and knowing me I will see you in a week or 2." She said shacking her head, looks like Marty does not fuck around she is so going to fit in around here.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked me. I was thrown back a bit because Sammy didn't tell her anything about me I knew her before I became Killah.

"Hey I'm your Dad." I said back her eyes got a bit glassy then she made her face straight again.

"Okay Dad are you going to change me or make me take my meds?" she asked back with a hopeful look in her eyes and that's when I knew the reason why she must hate people is because she just wants to be her.

"No I will not you are you and I will love you. At that, I have missed 26 years of your life I think we should get to know each other?" I asked her, she might be a bit old but her eyes can light up whenever they want.