7.

Happy's P.O.V

I need to tell Messy that I have two other kids that happen to be moving in with me now and I don't know how she is going to take it.

My Mumma always told me not to lie but this one thing was the only thing that the club had nothing to do with. I love Marty but I have younger kids I need to take care of.

Both are girls and both are around the same age as Abel. They are Twins and the mother I love her too. Her name is Parker and the girls names are Tori and Toni they look the same with dark hair and eyes.

Just like Marty if I think about it, well right now me and the family are making it

down to Charming I know I would never be able to hide this any longer.Then I already have and that sucks bring them into this life but Parker knows how to hold her ground she was a Lady Killah before I got her knocked up.

So knows the world that she was bringing our girls into and I have a feeling both

are going to be just like Mum and Dad.

Parker has bright red hair with dark eyes look like mine. She is thick in all the right places.

I haven't told her about Marty yet because I have no idea how to bring up. That I have another daughter who is 26 years old, with Bipolar disorder and ADHD also

she is unfit to look after herself.

"Parker I have been meaning to tell you something." She looked over at me and nodded her head while still looking out the window.

"Okay well 26 years ago back when I was 15, this girl named sammie ended up having my kid but she never told me about her. Last week this girl came over to TM well she was more dropped off because I am her last hope." I said to her, she just looked at me with her mouth open.

"Why what is wrong with her, why can't she look after herself?" She asked me.

"She has Bipolar disorder and ADHD so far she has only gone crazy once. She loves everyone and she is open very open." I said to her.

She looks over at me and sharpens on my her knives that she keeps in her boot.

"Looks like we are going to have to pay a visit to this Sammie chick." She said with a evil smile and this is why I love her.

"And I already think of her as mine and i know the girls are going to love her." I drive a little faster so I can get out of this car.

Messy's P.O.V

I can see out of my shirt that Jax is looking and he should be have you seen my body. Damn I am fine and hell and I care if you think I am cocky because I know I am, no point lying now.

I put on and oversized white T-shirt and take my pants off. I'll have a shower in the morning I am too lazy for this shit right now.

I jump on my bed then Abel and Tommy get on too. I didn't know I was going to fall asleep so fast.

Jax's P.O.V.

I look at my boy's they look so happy and peaceful. I walk out because I hear people outside talking and stuff. I also hear a lot of cheering, I wonder who is here and what is going down right now.

I see Opie sitting at the bar with Piney, Tig, Chibs, Bobby and jucie. He isn't supposed to be back for a long time but who cares it is awesome too see mh brother back. I got Tara taken away and now Opie is back so far today is awesome.

"Jax you blonde bitch." Opie said walking up to me.

"Fuck you Opie." I said then gave him a hug.

"So where is Tara." Thats when everyons shut there mouths and just looked at me. I forgot that no one told him or even gave him a phone call.

"She died." Was all I could say, I look down at my feet then back up at him.

"Brother it gets better, I found someone else after Donna. I think you will too." He said to me. I was happy he didn't say he was sorry at all. Just what I was hopping for.

"Brother Happy has a daughter and we all think Jackie boy has a thing for the lass." Chibs and his big mouth said. Fucker.

"Really Happy has a kid and you have a thing for I wonder what he is going to do when he finds out." Opie said while opening a beer.

We stayed like this for 2 hours then Messy wakes up, only wearing a SAMCRO T-shirt with no pants on and some knee high ugg boots. All the other guys had gone to bed it was only me and Opie up when she got up. The first thing that she did was grab a bottle of jack.

"Hey Jax." She said then looked over at Opie.

"And who is this big bad sexy looking biker?" She asked me.

"That is my best friend Opie and Opie this is Messy Happy's kid the one I was telling you about." I said to him, Opie looks at at her and smiles.

"So I got told to ask you why Jax started calling you Messy." He said to her.

"Well I am just a whole lot of fucked up." He nodded.

"It was nice to met you and I will talk to both of you tomorrow morning. I'm going to head home I miss the kids." Opie said then walks out of the club house.

"Laters sexy." She yelled at him. Messy looked over at me and took a swing of her drink.

"Is Jackson jelly?" She asked me.

"Why would I be jealous." Was all I said back.

"Because I called him sexy and not you." She said coming closer and close to me at this point we are face to face.

"I know you want all of this Jackson." The way that she says my whole name for me brings so much more meaning to this. Tara who never say my whole name it never sounded good on her.

"You should umm." Was all that came out of my mouth what the hell is wrong with me I am a Teller I can't pussy out like this.

She kissed my jaw then my lips and damn she has got lips like drugs no man would be able to leave these. Then she steps back and looks up at me with her big brown eyes.

"I slept off my meds again so I can feel now and I can feel how turned on you are." She said going to back to kissing me.

I pick her up and wrap her legs around my waist. I walk into another room that no one is in and put her on the bed.