12.

Jax's P.O.V.

When I saw the look in her eyes she was happy to see me, she is happy that I came for her. I never knew I would be so happy right now, she run up and hugged me so tight and wraped her legs around my waist.

"De you better fucken stay sitting down." Messy said, I look over at this De guy who had a smug smile on his face.

After what he said about me all I wanted to do was shot him but I can't do that because then all hell would brake lose with the gang wars would start. I don't really need that in life right now I have enough to deal with my family is a hand full.

"We are leaving and De if you follow me I swear I will tell your Mumma that you have 3 different baby Mumma. I know she is going to mad that you are keeping her grand babies away from her." Messy said then walked out the door.

I followed her, she jumped in her car and me on my bike. We both went back to her mums place, where we saw that they were getting along for the first time in how long.

"We are back." She said walking though the door.

Both Happy and Parker had smiles on their faces.

"Can we leave now I want to go home." Messy said getting all happy and shit.

Messy got in her car and we got on our bikes. We all ride home to Charming and I am keen being here is weird and I don't need that anymore in life.

When we all pull in everything is the same as we left it. Which I am happy for, Abel and Thomas was standing outside both boys run up to me and Messy.

This is all I have ever wanted, was a woman not scared of the life. Someone that can take in my Mom and not give a shit. I know Messy will make sure nothing happens to my boys.

2 black cars pull in and this doctor looking guy looks at Messy and smiles. She just pulls the finger and stays close to me.

"Who the fuck called you?" She asked.

"Alex Trager." The doctor said.

I didn't know what was going in until too guys walked out of the car. Looking at Messy, I watch her walk away. Then start running at them like a crazy girl, she punches the first one then Happy and Parker take the second man down.

"On what grounds you can't take her in her sole carer now." Happy said.

"Not supplying her with the right medication and self harm." The doctor said.

Messy is looking around but she can't believe what is going on, she look at Abel and Thomas and then starts crying.

3 other guys walk out of the other car and grab Messy by the arms that is when Tig walks out with Gemma.

"Mom take the kids." I said to her.

I walk up to the guys and start fighting them, they can't just take her she was happy not sad.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME." We watch her shake and move as much as she could but they didn't let her go.

"Night night Marty." She gets a shot in the side of her neck.

Parker is holding back Happy from Tig and what is he doing smileing and waving at the doctor like this is some joke.

"I'm so fucken sorry Abel I'm sorry I said I was never going to leave I will come back." She said as she was getting knocked out. I didn't know he was watching until I heard him run run towards Messy.

"You can't take Messy away from me too, is this because I was a bad boy while you were gone. I'm sorry I just really hate peas." I look at my son who is in tears and Messy who is now passed out in the back of the car.

Everyone watch's the cars drive away knowing that we can't do anything about what happend. But I know what we could do.

Alex is mother fucken done.

Messy's P.O.V

When I wake up I am going to fucken kill him, the last thing that I saw was the look on Abels face. He thought that what was happening to me was because of him and that's a load of shit, I said that I would never leave the boy and now because of Alex I am going back to the same place.

I was feeling like I belong somewhere that I would have had a man that cared for me, loved me and didn't care. Why don't people like me ever get nice things in life, what have I done to deserve this. I was a good kid growing up I was 15 when the doctors said I have bi-polar and I was 16 when I had my first manic episode.

The depression doesn't come as much as it used too, I have tried to kill myself but I have alway bounced back. It's not the illness that makes you, you. It should be your out look on life, I have always been a happy person that's why I handel things differently to others.

At the mental institution

I wake up in my old room, wearing my old clothes doing the same old thing. It was weird waking up and not seeing Abel in my face, not making some food for all the guys. I liked making them happy it had been so long this time but now everything is how I left it here, like they knew I was coming back.

What is this 10th but the 3rd time Alex has been the ones to call them, I don't know why Vense says with him she can do so much better then some dog like that. He knows what Abel and Thomas has been though and yet he lets them lose someone else in there lives. If Abel isn't fucked up I am going to be so proud of him but I know kids like him they end up in places like these.