11.

Jax's P.O.V.

When Parker jumped on Sammie I watched Messy walk behind them and go into the house. I followed behind her and let them sort out what they want I don't need that in my life right now.

We walk in to the garage and I see a 1969 Chevy impala sitting there. She looks at it and smiles the hugs it like it is her baby.

"Come on Blondie let's got for a ride I can show you around." We were about to go out when we seen this chick with no arm look at Messy and all she did was smile at her.

"Leave Marcy." Was all Messy said to her then gets in the car and drives out. Everyone looks at her and so do I all she does is wink then drives off.

"Fuck ya Marty." Sammie yelled at the car driving away.

"The little bitch needs to pay." The chick with half a arm said looking Sammie.

Both me and Happy share a look at each other, Parker is washing the blood off her hands and smileing like she is crazy.

"What the fuck." Was all happy had to say for Sammie to look at him.

"Marty was manic like she came home acting like she had popped 5 Es Marcy tried to stop her from doing something dumb then SNAP she pushes her in front of a car. Marcy's arm got so fucked up there was no point fixing it anymore."Sammie said rubbing her eyes.

"Now you know why she can't come back here to many people know what she has done and want to know why she has been let out all the time." She said while walking back inside.

"Come on in she is going to come back in a couple of days." I look at the road and then inside. I walk to my bike and start her up.

"Where are you going?" Happy asked me.

"For a ride." I put my helment on and ride away as fast as I can.

Leaving everyone behind me, I want to find Marty she has helped me get passed Tara's death and the only reason I should have been morning her was because she is the mother of one of my children.

I don't want to fine her I have too, even though she hasn't been gone that long. I can feel myself falling back into the hole I tried so hard to get out of.
The fast I ride it feels like the slower I turn left and see a Trap house and her car is sitting outside of it.

A Trap is like a clubhouse but for get to gansters. This is a niners Trap I didn't know they would come all the way out here. I can't just walk in so I sit a wait for her to come out.

Messy's P.O.V.

I didn't know where I was going until I seen Trell on the street selling some shit I picked him up and drove to his Trap.

Trell is tall black and mighty good lookin. He is 6'5 with baby green eyes and the normal swag for a gang member always have to have Tures and Jordans on or your nothing. He is also an Ex

"Didn't know you ran with the niners." I said to him.

"I didn't know you were back." He grabbed my hand as I was changing gears.

"Trell I'm not here forever I just had to come and get my car then I am leaving again." I move my hand so he is no longer touching it.

"You know Ricky just got out and he is still looking for you." He said while lighting a smoke.

"I don't know why he is mad with me, his sister pushed me too far and really the only thing I did was push her out of my way she's the on who hit her head that hard." I said while still driving.

We get to the Trap and I need to the talk to the leader so I walk out back everyone already knows who I am. I also have spent a lot of time down here mostly fucken and drinkin though.

I walk into De Shawns office he is middle aged with light brown eyes and a body that is to die for. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Baby girl." He gives me the biggest hug.

"Hey De." I said back to him.

"I didn't know you got out." He said.

"Nah I didn't my Mum didn't want me anymore so I got sent to my Dads and to truns out he is in a bikie gang so I fit in there." I sit down in one of the chairs that sit opposite of his desk.

"So why are you here then?" He asked me.

"I came back to get my car then seen Trell on the street and wanted to come here." I said to him.

"So you wanna fuck?" He is a straight up person if he wants something he will tell you.

"Nup I have a man and he keeps me satisfied unlike any of you black boys. He is white too so Hah." De looks over at me and laughs.

"Whoa Marty the hoe that slept with everyone has a man now. How rich is he?" De asked.

"He isn't rich at all he works as a mechanic that happens to be in a small bikie gang." I said to him.

"So that means you are not down for a fuck then." He said while rolling a blunt

"Does it look like she is." Jax said, he hand blood on his face and hands. I knew he would have come after me this is how I know he cares.

"Who did you fight baby." I said while walking up to him.

"Really out of all the guys you choose blue eyes blonde hair type style. Never knew Marty would be into that." De stays sitting down in his chair.

Good may god help him if he wants to stand up.