3.

Messy's P.O.V.

So that just happened he knows I always have a gun on me he should know not to mess with me the low down dirty dog that I want to beat the shit out of over and over again, I hope that is what my Dad is going to do. Just to say I was never in love with him I just liked him a lot love is way to strong and way too overrated.

I sit on my bed just looking up at my roof smoken a J when someone walks in and it is Jax and man is he a fine piece of ass.

"What am I just a piece of ass to you now." Jax said.

"No you are a fine piece of ass Mr Teller." I said back to him, he smiled back at me.

"You know, you are the first woman that Able has hugged ever since his mother's death." Jax said to me.

"Really I am, most kids don't like me and I was just really open with me when he was asking me questions both of them are sweet kids. I will help out when I can because I will be doing nothing around here anyways I would love to look after the boys, well that's if you trust me because I have no idea when I can go manic." I said to Jax.

"I think you might be the most normal one to ask me that." He said back with a smile. "I would love for you too help out with the boys just talk to Gemma about it and you can stay there and not here." See this is what I needed people that don't want to change me but the thing is that they have not seen me at my worst.

"Thanks Jax I am going to change I need my sleep." I said to him he just stayed on the bed while I change in too my trackies and a sports bra both are black.

I walk back over to my bed and I see that Jax has gone, it's all goods I need my sleep tonight because I know in the weeks to come I will not sleep at all. He seems like a good man he is a better man then that cocksucker named Alex.

Happy's P.O.V.

"Fucken hell hap I think you should stop." Quinn said he still walked up to me he pulled me back but like hell I wanted to stop, this fool needs a beating he might be my brother but like fuck is he going to make my Marty to fall in love with him then he leaves.

"Fine, fine." I stop he did just get shot by my awesome daughter I don't think she is aloud a gun because of how she is and all that.

"Sorry brother." I said and walked up to him "But you ever pull that shit again I will fucken kill you and you know I can make that shit painful." I said in his ear.

"Brother she is just playing she does it all the time when she sees me, shots me then tells me she loves me it's fucked but Hap that is what she is like." Tig said with laughter 8n his voice.

"Its what you get fool, what is you relationship with my daughter anyways?" I asked him

"Well whatever she wants it to be it is mostly brotherly so something deeper if that what she is feeling she is cute and all but have you seen Vense she is a whole lot of woman and Marty knows about her too." Tig said whike Chibs works on his bullet hole in his leg.

"Aye Tiggy how many times has she shot you in this one place?" Chibs asked Tig.

"About 5 times why?" Tig said back.

Tig's P.O.V.

I knew the bitch was going to pull this shit, she always does and this time I got beat up with it damn I have to pay her back somehow but she always sees me coming.

"Tig this is going to take a long time to heal because it has been in the same place every time she shots you, so your leg will take about a month and that means no riding for 2 weeks." I look at Chibs then back at my leg god dammit.

"Fucken hell, Happy you might think your daughter is good and just open minded and likes to speck her mind but wait until she gets manic that is when you do not want to be around her. She needs to be on her meds because I have seen what she can do when she is off of them, it is not good Happy you need to get her back on them." I pleaded with Happy he didn't look mad or happy just blank.

"No she is going to be who she wants here and if she gets in the shit I am sure we can all help her out." Happy said to me with this look in his eye I have never seen him look like that before.

"Happy is right Tig, let the girl be if she gets bad Gemma or someone Gemma knows should know what to do." Jax said walking out from where ever he came from.

Messy's P.O.V.

I walk out and see Jax long gone it is all goods though I need to get some sleep but knowing me it won't even be for that long.

THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up feeling oh so fresh that is just how I roll with freshness, I look at the time and it is 3am like I thought no much sleep last night I walk into the kitchen and find an unopened bottle of Jack.

I open that and take a swing, I walk outside and look around I find something leading to the roof. I walk up and find Jax sitting down with a smoke in one and a beer in the other.

"Morning Jax." I said to him.

"Hey Messy how is it going." He said as I sit next to him.

"Well I don't sleep much anyways and who doesn't love to watch a sun raise as drinking." I said back to him, Jax look at me a smiled that made my toes feel funny.

"So you must have really loved her then aye." I said to him.

"Yeah I did I was 16 when I first started loving her, she has done all of this shit but somehow I still loved her." he said with a sad smile.

"That's why I don't do love it changes people and a lot of the times it is for the worst, do you think your love for you changed you for the better." I said to him he looked deep in thought like he didn't know what to say or if he should say what he is thinking.

"You can say what you want Jax I won't tell anyone." He looked over at me and nodded.

"Yes she changed me for the better but that is only with my boys if I didn't have them who knows where I could be right now but she made me scared and felling that is not me ya know I am a big bad biker I shouldn't be scared." Jax said as taking a swing of his beer.

"So you could say she fucked you up in a way you didn't want to be?" I asked him.

"You could put it like that Messy. What about you and Mr Alex Tragger whats going with you and him?" He asked me.

"Jax don't even talk about him yes we were together but I don't know we have a love and hate relationship he is like my brother and Dad in one guy, he fucked up though I would never get back with him only because I know how much he is in love with Vense and she is more his type anyways." JAx looked and me laughed.

"I knew it he does love her." He said "But you let him go that easily I thought someone like you wouldn't go down without a fight. " he said looking right at me.

"Dude I am young why try hold on to him if he doesn't want me and plus he's and asshole I like to mess with." I said to Jax.

"You have point young one and keep fucking with him it is funny it watch."

Tig's P.O.V.

Can you have feelings for two people