10.

Happy's P.O.V.

Parker, Marty, Jax and me are all heading out to compton to see sammie, all of the kids are with Gemma and Nero we know that they are going to be okay. I couldn't sit in a car all the way up so Parker is riding her own bile and Marty is on the back of Jax because we know how awesome it went last time she rode a bike.

We stop at a truck stop and I look over at Marty and she can't stop moving, she always sits down to eat her food because she loves to eat. I walk over to her and sit on the seat near where she is walking around.

"What's going on?" I asked her.

"I have this feeling right down in the pit of my stomach and when ever this happenes I know I am going to lose my shit. That's why I took my meds this morning to see if I will mellow out or something but no. All I wanted to do is stop feeling, I'm fucken feeling and in Compton there is to many people I want to kill." My baby girl said while trying to calm herself down.

I don't know what go do or how to help her, I didn't bring anything for her to take because who knows if the cops are going to roll up at any moment.

Jax walks out with food in his hand and talking to Parker and that is when he sees her his smile drops and so does the food from his hands.

Someone better pick that up money does not grow on trees and everyone knows I am a cheap ass anyways. Jax runs over to her and the first thing he does is hug her until she stpps shacking.

I look over and Parker and she moves her head over to our bikes. I follow her leaving Jax and Marty.

Jax's P.O.V.

When I see the way that Messy is acting, I can see that she wants to blow off some steam. I drop the food I was holding in my arms and bring her close to me.

I like this feeling, for so long people had to look out for me. To make sure I didn't do anything crazy, with her the tables have turned. I can look after someone that needs help not some fake bitch that wants protection.

I don't talk all I do is hokd her for as long as I have to. Messy looks up at me and smiles and when the wind blows so does her long brown hair it's mesmerizing.

"Jackson, I can't do this I am going to want to kill any bitch that looks at me."She said to me while playing with my hand.

"Well then we will just have to make sure that no one will see you then." she smiles.

"Brotha time to get going, we need to be at the hotel tell by 10." I hear Happy say.

We both walk over to my bike, she wraps ger arms around my torso. I know she is going to be okay with what might go down and I know she can look after herself.

Marty's P.O.V.

When we get to the hotel my Dad gets two rooms and thank god he did because I am going to be getting some tonight. I know who is going to be waiting for me and I know who is going to want to kill me, Micky me and his sister got in a fight one thing lead to another and she is no longer with us.

My mother's best friend just happened to be in the way of one of my out bursts and she got her arm cut off. She should have just gotten out of my way when she had the chance but she did not.

THE NEXT MORNING

I was the first to wake, like I always am then Jax woke up not to soon after me I know Dad can sleep for a long time the lucky fucker. I walk over to my stuff and get changed into my clothes that everyone else around here would see me in, I have to be ready to get down and fight some of these bitchs. I put my true religion jeans on with timberlands and my Bulls singlet on.

I walk out of the bathroom and see jax in his normal get up.

"Messy, what are you going to say to your Mom?" He asked me.

"I am going to tell her to give my fucken car back, I made it so it is mine."

"So you won't say that you miss her or anything?" he asked.

"Why would I miss her after what she has done to me, sent be away without a look back because of her family I am this way." I said back to him while looking for my smokes or something.

"Okay that makes sense, I would be as mad as you are right now. I want to know one thing though have you got any beef with anyone out here?" I looked at my hands then up at him.

"Only two that I can remember, I am sure that there will be more then that." I said to him.

"What have you done to them?" Why is asking so many questions.

"I was at the club getting my bump and grind on, then this one chick walks up to me and starts going off her nutter. Saying how she wants to one out me next thing I know is she is on the ground and I am on my way back to the loony bin. I still have no idea what happened all I know is that she isn't around anymore. The other one you will meet today." I said to Jax he just looks at me.

"Well that's get this done." He gets up and we both walk outside.

I ride Packers bike to my Moms house and she jumps on the back of my Dads, when we pull into the house that i grew up in. It is the same hoodrat house in the same hoodrat area.

"This is it." I said to them.

We all walk up to the front door, I knock and this big black guy that I have never seen before comes to the door with a glock in his hand. He also has gang colours on, what the hell has my mother gotten into.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked me.

"Sammies kid now go fucken get her we need to talk." I said back to him.

"She is still in the loony bin so you can't be her." Then that voice and his dark eyes, it all comes back to me he used to come and see my Mum all the time I think his name was Sage.

"Sage you prick get out of the way." I said to him.

"No I want to know who these bikers are?" he asked me.

"SAMMIE GET THE FUCK OUT HERE IT IS HAPPY." As soon as my Dad said that I see my mother walking down the hall looking the same.

She has blonde hair and pale blues eyes with a very slim body so I must get my awesome looks from my Dad.

"How is your crazy ass? Out they said you were going to be in there for a long time." Was the first thing that she said to me, not a hello or how are you.

"Shut it Sammie you are not talking I am, why the hell did I only find out about her when they came to us saying that she has to come into the care of me because everyone else has said no" Dad said to her she couldn't even look him in the eyes, she just look at the ground the whole time.

"Because I knew you wouldn't look after her, I knew you would just end up leaving us if you stayed." She said back to him.

"No I wouldn't have left my Kid I would have left you though I know that shit right now." He said back to her.

"Then what the hell is the point of all of you being here?" She asked all of us.

"All I want to know is why would you just leave her to go no where knowing she needs family to help her get though what she is going though?" Dad asked her.

"Do you know what it is like to raise her, what she out my family though we tried to save her and help her but all she would do is throw it back out faces all the time. I was done with it and what she done to my best friend crossed the line for me." I look at Parker and she is red like she need to punch something.

"She is your daughter you carried her and you chose someone else over her." All I see now is Parker jumping at her.