6.

Messy's P.O.V

When you chill bang in a hospital for over a week because I wasn't takeing my Meds so they put me back on them but once I get home imma throw those pieces of shit out.

I don't care what they say, I do my own thing when I want I don't need people telling me how I should do things. I have my own brain and I know how to use it.

Jax walked in he has always been here with the boys, I thought it would have been hard for him because this was Tara's place of work. He looked fine but I think he was hurting becasue sometimes I would see him looking at an office.

Which must have been her old office that she used to have, I here the doctors and nursea talking about him everytime he comes in to see me saying stuff like if she never got with him she wouldn't have died.

That would kill him if I was him, I know I would never come here like ever he has balls. He sits down next to me with Abel on my stomach and Tommy playing with my hair like normal.

"Hey Messy." Jax said and gave me a kiss on the cheak.

"What have you been doing Jax?" I asked him.

"Just shit going on with the club same old shit, you get out today though how are the drugs feeling?" He asked me.

"Fuck no imma sleep it all off when we get back to the clubhouse." I said back to him he laughed then this lady with red hair comes into the room and the vibe coming off her I do not like at all.

Jax looks over at her with this cold as hell look I wonder why he is throwing her some shade. She just looks over at me and gives me shade what the hell is wrong with this woman she is so lucky that I am on my meds I woould have said something.

You know what when I am feeling better I am going to come down here, have a little talk with Red what she is doing is not cool at all. What have I ever done to her nasty ass. I look back at Jax and he just looks at me with a sorry face.

"Baby it wasn't your fault that red head should have never come in here, I don't think Abel or Tommy like her very much they were quit the whole time like something was going to go down." I said to Jax.

"How about we talk about this on the roof in the morning when the boys are sleeping but other then that, lets get you out of here." Jax jumped up and said.

Tig's P.O.V.

AT THE CLUB HOUSE.

Watching Jax leave with the boys to go pick up Marty because Happy is in

Tacoma for a week does not make me feel well, it should have been me to go pick her up. I have known her the longest and then he comes into the picture I know she has a thing for him and I he does for her.

But the one thing I want to know is that can he let another girl into that already broken fucked up heart of his.

Jax's P.O.V

Why the hell did that bitch have to walk into the room for she was one of reasons why I couldn't be there to protect Tara because she put things in her head.

I took Messy's hand and help her out of bed, she stands, looksnat me and smiles. Who knows why Tig did what he did all I know is that Happy is pissed so he had to stay away from him for awhile.

"Thanks for picking me up Jax." Messy said as we were walking down the hall.

"It's all goods, your Dad just had to go away so he wouldn't kill Tig." I said back to her.

She jumps into the truck while I put the boys in the back.

"Messy it is going to be awesome having to back again." Abel said with a smile on his face.

"Awesome little man when I go to sleep and wake up again I should be the old me. I really hope I will never have to go back there again." She said to Able who is just watching her.

I wonder what would happen if we ever got together, she is already in this life and I know for sure she can hold her own ground. What would Tara think though, I'm sure she would be happy about the boys having someone to mother them.

But she is a loose cannon, like she coild let go at anytime that is the thing that I am worried about. Like what if shenis looking after the boys and she just goes crazy. That would not be cool at all but she could be the best thing to happen to those boys.

I look over at her, her hair is in a messy Bun with trackies and a white tank top but some how she makes it look good. She has both ear phones and is blocking the world out. Like I wish I could sometimes we have all really gotten back for Taras death.

I do want to get out of the guns but I can't because thay would end in my death and it would have been easy to do if I didn't have my boys.

But I don't want them growing up thinking I am a good man when alot of the time all I do os kill and harm people.

We pull up to the clubhouse and I see Tig waiting, Messy just looks at him and pulls the finger at him then helps get Abel out.

"Hey Abel want to have a sleep over in my room if that is okay with your Dad." Messy asked me and Abel.

His eyes were wide and he was smiling, I have never seen him this happy lile ever that kid has alwasy been a quite boy that doesn't say much.

"Only if Dad and Tommy can come too." I said looking down at Abel.

"Yes it will be some much fun with them Messy." Abel said jumping into her arms.

"Yuss a big sleepover." We all walk into the club house and walkinto her room it has just normal white walks with Harley Poster's everywhere. Just like all the other rooms in this place.

"Hey Messy can you ride?" I asked her.

"Yeah I can ride I also have a 69' Chevy Imparla but my mother kelpt it at her olace and she doesn't even want to see me anymore so I don't really care at this point in time. I have what I need her right now." She said back to me.

"Well it is only 1pm lets all do something if you don't have club shit to deal with?" Messy asked.

She was mid taking off her shirt and at this ponit I did not want the boys to be in here becasue the things that I would do to her.