4.

Happy's P.O.V.

I walk out and find everyone eating who the hell cooks in this place and who is up early enough to do this, I walk into the kitchen and see Marty cooking some bacon, eggs and I can see some pancakes damn she is a good thing to have around.

"Looks awesome Messy, so what are you going to do today while I have club shit to do? and if you are going to go out you better change." I asked her.

"Well I was thinking maybe some food shopping because I need and love food, I am going to be with Gemma, Nero and the boys today so I will just chill and I gave Gemma one of my shots so Dad don't worry." I nod my head and I walk out to all the other guys that are eating and sit with them.

"Brother we are so keeping your daughter around, she makes food and knows how to piss of tig." Juice said with a mouth full of food.

"Yes this is the best to wake up too a nice cooked meal YUM." Bobby said while licking his fingers.

Messy's P.O.V.

Gemma helped me make the food for the boys and while they are doing their thang I am going to look after the boys and chill with Gem and the boys.

I walk out of the kitchen and see everyone digging into the food but no Alex he is just looking at it and pocking it with a fork.

"What's wrong with my cooking Alex?" I ask him.

"Who the fuck knows what you have done to my food last time I was stuck in bed for weeks." Alex said still looking down at his food.

"Alexander eat your food that the lovely Marty has cook for you." Vense said walking over from her car.

He gives me the evils, I laugh and so do all the others Alex just sits back intk his chair and eats one thing. He looks up at me I smirk at him then the plate gets thown across the room.

"Fucken hell you can both make each other pissed just by on simple look." Jax said looking at both of us.

"What not my fault he doesn't trust my cooking." I said with my arms crossed.

"Alexander go to the room, me and the lovley Marty are going to have a little chat." Vense said, Alex looked at her like he didn't wabt to go then she pointed hrr finger and he went.

"Your ass is whipped." All of the guys and me said at the same time. He just when on walking like a little bitch.

"Now as for you Marty, you both have to stop this you shot him for goodness sake, he won't tell me what he did to you and neither will you, I think both of you need to talk it out." Vense said while drinking her tea.

"Yeah you are never going to get that out of us. I'm going to leave now I am done with this." I stand up and walk out of the clubhouse I so don't need people wanting to k ow what has gone down with that dick brain.

"Come on I got the boys we can see Nero I am sure you will get along with the girls that work for him." Gemma said while holding the boys.

I find my phone and put music on the first thing that plays is Ugly Boy by Die antwood then I change it that song reminds me of Alex too much.

Then N.W.A starts playing Compton rep now this is what I feel like listening too.

Jax and Dad walk out to the car Gemma just had to get changed and get some more sruff for the boys.

"Baby girl are you okay?" Dad asked me.

"Yeah Dad I'm fine, I just need to get away from here for the day." I said to him.

"Okay you still have your gun becasue I don't want you out there with nothing." He said with a worried tone.

"Dad I can beat the shit out of someone with a blind fold on and I have a gun." I said to him he seemed a bit better knowing that.

"Hap when we are done we will head out to Diosa I know the guys want to get their dicks wet." Jax said giving Happy a malu pat on the back.

"So Messy have fun with the boys and we will catch up later." Both my Dad and Jax give him a kids on the cheak then ride off on their bikes with Alex in the van behind them. I pull the finger and so does he.

Gemma gets back amd we head out this time I have black skinnys black hiptops and a white shirt that says "DON'T FUCK WITH ME"

I look back at the boys and they are just chillen in the back seat with juice like players. I know that Able is going to be a player I can see it in his eyes.

"Messy?" I heard Able say.

"Yes little man?" I asked him.

"I like you, please never leave me or Tommy I know he can't talk but he likes you too." Able said with the cutest voice.

"Buddy I am not goung to leave anytime soon I like being here with you can Tommy."

For the rest of the ride Able didn't say anything eles he just had a happy smile on him face and thats when Gemma looked at me.

"Those boys haven't talked that much since Tara passing away, you better not leave them they love now. Jax and me don't know ehy but I think they can feel pain that someone has been though and they feel thay in you." I look at the boys again ans smile I feel good knowing I make someone happy and feel like themselves.

We pull in and see a tall brown guy waiting he give Gemma a kiss then looks over at me.

"So this is little killer." That must be Nero.

"And you must be the pimp." He looks at me a laughs.

"Yup the girls are going to love but hate you." He said while we were walking inside.

I had Able on my shoulders and I was holding Tommy because they are both so cute right now. It looks nice enough that was until I seen Maddy fucking Luke I knew she would end up being a hoe aha fool.

"Whay does see have Jax kids?" She aked Gemma.

"Because they like me better then yoy Maddy." I said back her eyes wenr wide and she could not look away

"I knew you were going to end up a hoe." She just looked at me. I droped the boys next to me.

"Fucken hell Marty alot of people want to kill you." She said with a evil type tone.

"I know bitch come at me."