1: With A Burning Passion.

Sanemi's POV:

(cursing)

The water pillar. I have always hated him with a burning passion. He looks down on all us other Hashira. Like, what is with that. He thinks hes soooo much better then all of us. He pisses me off so much. I've always hated basically all the Hashira, Some are far to loud, or just plane weird. But I never think about them in such a hating way like I do with Tomioka. He just gets on my nerves so much!

Normally I would just ignore emo, weirdos like him, but he never seems to leave my mind. Its like his annoying ass is just always on my nerves, I'm always thinking about him. I honestly want to curb smash him (Yes, I know that wasn't around back then, but come on, if it was, we all know Sanemi would want to do it to so many people)

But that would definitely be way too far, and even I know that. (He was joking) Plus, I would probably be removed as Hashira. Since doing that would basically kill him since hes so damn weak. Not my problem.

I tense my arms up as I hit the training dummy with the wooden katana, toppling it over completely. The more I think about Tomioka, the more pissed I get. And knowing I'm getting pissed about Tomioka is getting me even more pissed! (so on and so on)

I try move on from thinking about that weirdo, and stand the training dummy back up on its stand. I get back into a fighting stance. I focus on my breathing, and transfer all the strength into my arm, I swim the wooden katana and hit the training dummy right in the stand, causing it to fly across the room. Mabey I did that to hard.

I walk back over to the stupid dummy and check the damage. It was pretty bad. Another one broken. I was definitely going to get scolded about this if someone found out. Not like I cared but, I couldn't be bothered to be lectured by stupid Kocho again. I place my wooden katana on the floor and pick up the split in half dummy. Now, were to hide it. I look around and see one of the freshly trimmed bushes. I smirk as I walk over and sneakily thrown the dummy in there. It will probably be found sooner or later anyway. I just hope its when I'm on a mission, cause jeez Kocho is annoying as.

I turn around to go back and train like nothing happened, but I see...Tomioka.

Great. Just when I thought my day couldn't get anyyy better. (sarcastic much jeez) What does he want this time. I glare at him. "What the fuck do you want" He can tell by the way I said it that it wasn't an question. I grit my teeth together. Just looking at him pissed me off. Why. Why does he enrage me so much!? His dull blue eyes just stare back at me. "Well are you going to answer me asshole?!" I Say as my voice gradually gets louder until I'm basically shouting.

huh? When my voice got louder his shoulders tensed up. Ignore that. Why would I care.

Obviously not giving a crap, since he wasn't answering I just walked off since there was no sign of him leaving anytime soon. He probably just wanted to train anyway. As I'm walking away, I'm stopped by a tap on my shoulder. I already knew it was Tomioka, he was the only person here. I turn around but I wasn't expecting this. He was holding out a bag with something in it. Wtf? What a weirdo.

"What's that." I am kind of curious but I just want to get back to my estate and wash up, I feel icky and all sweaty from training non-stop. "Its ohagi." he says just loud enough for me to hear. how tf did he know I liked that?! "Oi, loner. How did you know I like ohagi." I am now very curious. I take the food, since I couldn't really turn down such a delicious meal. Even though it was made by him. "Genya told me." wtf- Genya? How did he know him.

I got a cramp in my leg so I turned around and looked back at him. "Can you walk and talk, or is that difficult for loner to handle." I roll my eyes as I point ahead of me (hes pointing in the direction of his estate) He just nods. No reply, he really was just some weirdo.

"Through Tanjiro. I know Genya through him." He says as he walks beside me. That pissed me off. The kamado siblings. Another set of people I hated. (not as much as Tomioka) Tanjiro and his idiotic demon sister. I feel a tug at my sleeve, snapping away from my thoughts. Of course, Tomioka was still here.

We get outside my estate and I open my door. I turn around and glare at Tomioka once again. I noticed he had a slight shade of pink on his cheeks. Thats was a thirst, especially for him (who was normally pale as a sheet) Eh. It was probably just the lighting anyway.

"Thanks or whatever." I say in a annoyed tone. I was very much supposed to come across that way, and he knew that it was a sign for him to fuck off. He didnt budge. What a weirdo. "Can I help you?" I scoff in an even more annoyed tone. I just wanted to clean up. I felt so icky and trapped. It was honestly kind of getting hard to breathe because it was so hot.

"Can I come in?"

(964 Words)