6: Finally!

-Time skip of a few weeks-

Giyuu's POV:

(Cursing)

Me and Sanemi, well thats what I want to call him, having been hanging out a lot more. And I'm really happy about that. My feelings for him have grown a lot stronger. I've liked him for awhile and my feelings have just gotten stronger. I wish he felt the same. I shouldn't be sad that he doesn't feel the same though. I'm happy as long as I can hang out with him. I just wont be able to do the things I've wanted with him.

Today were hanging out at my estate. Even though there isnt much to do, were mainly just going to relax anyway, since we both just got back from out own missions. I got a scar under my eye from a recent fight with a lower moon. It was the only hit it got on me.

I hear a knock at the door, and Shinazugawa walks into my room. "hey." He closes the door behind him and lies down on the bed with his legs hanging off next to me. "How's your injury healing?" I found it cute how he cared how my injury was healing, even though it wasn't that serious. I just needed a stich. "Its alr, shame it left a scar" I pout my lip. "I think it makes you look hot."

Huh. Did he mean to say that. "Haha, nice joke" I laugh nervously. I see from the corner of my eye, he turns on his side to face me. "I wasn't joking." What!! Did he actually think it make me look hot?! I turn on my side and face him.

Our faces were really close. He continuously looked at my lips then looked into my eyes. I felt my face heat up as our faces got closer. Then our lips connected together. We were kissing-

I closed my eyes. I felt like I was in heaven. But it didnt last long sadly :(

Our lips parted, and we looked each other in the eyes. "Sorry. That makes things awkward now." Shinazugawa sighs as he sits up. Does he think I dont like him back-

"Its just that, I've never felt these feelings before, but ever since we got closer I had these feeling emerge and eve never been able to stop thinking about you." My face heated up more then it already was. "Its fine if you dont like me back." He sighs. Did he really think that.

I place my hand on his cheek and turn his head to face me. "Of course I like you back Shinazugawa, why do you think I didnt push away?" I smiled as I kissed him back. His cheeks had a hint of pink in them and he hugged me. He hugged me so tightly. "Thank you." He whispered in my ear.

My face heated up and he planted a kiss under my ear. I wasn't expecting that, but it was nice. I pulled him as close as I could into the hug and we laid down on the bed hugging each other. I wasn't sure for how long we stayed like that, but I enjoyed every moment of it. Being in his arms.

I've never seen him treat someone as nicely as hes been treating mean for this past couple of weeks we've gotten closer. I havent even seen him be this nice to Genya, then again he never nice to Genya even though thats his brother.

I felt his hand playing with my hair and I looked up at him as he smiled down to me. "Shinazugawa-" "Sanemi. Call me Sanemi." He smiled and so did I. "Sanemi. Guess what." "Hm?" His smile didnt fade but by the way one side of his face shifted (no brow boy loll) I could tell he was curious. I smiled at him, With my pink tinted cheeks I say-

"I Love You"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE TIME SKIP, I JUST DIDNT KNOW HOW TO WRITE ABOUT THEM GETTING CLOSER AND I JUST THOUGHT THAT MIGHT BE BORING FOR YOU GUYS TO READ. SO I JUST SKIPPED TO WERE THEY FINALLY CONFESSED THEIR FEELINGS (KIND OF) LOVE Y'ALL!

704 Words