8: Date

3rd person POV:

(Cursing and slight Homophobia)

"Giyuu. Do you want to go on a date?." Sanemi ask as he holds Giyuu's hand again. Giyuu's face heats up and squeezes Sanemi's hand tighter. "Of course, were to?" He smiles moving closer to Sanemi. "A new place just opened up. Thought you would want to go Together." Sanemi smiles as he looks into Giyuu's eyes. "Lets go then" Giyuu smiles walking ahead and dragging Sanemi along with him.

They walk down the path, ignoring any whispering of passing people who saw the two males holding hands. They didnt care, they were happy together and thats all that mattered. Both of the males tighten their grips and picked up there paste slightly, trying their best to get out there quickly.

They enter the restaurant (idk what to call it smh)

"Hello! Table for 2?" A lovely woman says. "Uh, yes please." Sanemi smiles. They follow her to the table and sit down. The woman hands them an old menu and walks away. "Giyuu. Are you okay? You know after what happened on the way here." Sanemi asks placing the menu down. "Yeah. I dont care about what they say. As long as I'm happy." Giyuu smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AFTER ORDERING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the two males enjoyed their food they sat in the restaurant and talked for awhile. Little did the know that someone. Someone they knew had seem them. They were suspicious. The person had many suspicions and when Sanemi kissed Giyuu while 'no one' was looking, it confirmed all those suspicions. Before Sanemi and Giyuu left. Obanai Iguro had to leave first. He headed straight back home to tell people about what he witnessed.

The two males left the restaurant not knowing what was going to happen when the get back home. They held hands again on their way back, ignoring the whispers of people passing once again. Sanemi just wanted to yell at them, but he didnt want Giyuu to be uncomfortable or embarrassed. He would hate to make Giyuu feel like that. Sanemi wanted to hold Giyuu's hand forever. He didnt care about what people would say. He wanted to be open, he wanted people to know about him and Giyuu. He wasn't scared anymore. As long as he had Giyuu, nothing else mattered. No one else mattered. As long as he had Giyuu everything would be alright.

Once the two males got away from the town and were on a path back home. Sanemi spoke up, "I'm not afraid anymore." he looked over to Giyuu as he stopped walking. "Me too. I feel safe when I'm with you." Giyuu smiled as he gripped Sanemi's hand tighter. The two males smiled each other then pecked one another on the lips.

"Lets get back before it gets late." Sanemi spoke up as they both continued walking. Little did they know that two more people knew about there relationship. Tanjiro found out on his own. Iguro found out because he saw them kissing, but he did have his suspicions. It was all done to who he told. It was none other than. Master Ubuyashiki.

what does he think about the two of them dating? I guess you will find out soon .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanemi and Giyuu just outside the fence surrounding the land then they heard there crows calling to them. "GIYUU TOMIOKA IS TO MEET WITH MASTER UBUYASHIKI AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" Giyuu's crown squawked. "SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA IS TO MEET WITH MASTER UBUYASHIKI AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" Sanemi's crow squawked after.

The two males looked at each other confused and made their way towards the Masters estate. Both males walk into the room after Sanemi knocked. They werent holding hands anymore. "Hello boys. Please take a seat." Master spoke. Sanemi and Giyuu sat down Infront of Master and waited for him to speak. "So, how are you boys holding up?" Master asked. "Very well Master" The two males spoke at the same time. Which didnt really hence they said the same thing.

"Are you sure. Nothing you want to tell me?" Master spoke again staring blankly at them. Sanemi and Giyuu looked at each other and held each others hands. Master wouldn't know since he was blind. They males looked at each other and could tell Master knew something. "When were you going to tell?" Master smiled as he spoke.

"Tell you what Master." Sanemi spoke as sweat dripped off his cheek. "You boys know what I'm talking about. Please dont worry. I support you either way. You are still my children." Master smiled. Sanemi and Giyuu looked at each other still quite confused. "How did you know Master?" Giyuu finally spoke.

"Obanai Iguro. He told me. " His smile faded slightly. "HE DID WAHT. HE RATTED US OUT?! WE WERENT READY YET." Sanemi yelled as he stood up. "Excuse me Master for what I'm about to do." Sanemi spoke once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

824 Words