9: Rage.

Sanemi's POV:

(cursing, homophobia, fighting, blood, yelling, panic attack!)

After storming out of Master Ubuyashiki's estate I knew exactly were I was going. And who I was going to. I didnt care that he was with the others. As I stormed over, he noticed me and turned. I got closer and closer. I punched him right in the face and blood splattered on the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Iguro yelled looking up to Sanemi. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING DID. WE WERENT READY AND YOU FUCKING TOLD SOMEONE. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" The others were speechless. But I didnt care, I was focused on Iguro and him only. "Sorry did I rat you and your fucking boyfriend out" Iguro spoke as he stood up smirking. I could feel the rage building up inside of me. I could feel the gazes of the other Hashira on me. I punch him again pinning him to the floor.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOUR SICK!" I scream at him as I continue punching him. "PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!" Shinobu yells as she starts tugging on my shoulder trying to get me off. "FUCK OFF! HE DESERVES THIS!" I yell shrugging her off me. Blood splatters all over the floor and all over my fists. I didnt care. Most of the other Hashira stood there speechless. Especially Tengan and Rengoku. Especially since they had a thing going on. I only knew cause I walked in on them kissing one time. They havent told anyone, but I could tell they were also upset with Iguro for ratting me and Giyuu.

I punch him completely knocking him out. I sit on top of Iguro still pissed at him. I hated his guts. Before I know it I'm being pulled off by Tengan who finally snapped out of his trance. He very clearly wanted me to carry on but he had no choice. Shinobu ran over to Iguro and started tending to his wounds.

"HOMOPHOBIC BITCH!" I yell over at his unconscious body. Rengoku stood by Tengan side who was still holding me back and Mitsuri was crying next to Rengoku. She was also upset with Iguro. Mitsuri was very supportive of everyone. No matter their sexuality. So she was very upset.

I notice Giyuu stood Looking at Iguro then he ran over to me and hugged me. I fell to the floor with him in my arms and we hugged each other. "You did this correct.." Giyuu mumbled. "Yes. He ratted us out even though we werent ready. I'm sorry I couldn't control myself." My voice was horse as I spoke from all the yelling And I was now crying. Tengan put his hand on my shoulder and Rengoku was hugging me and Giyuu. "We support you." They both said and Mitsuri nodded as she wiped her tears and smiled at us.

I kissed Giyuu on the forehead and sat there with him until Iguro was carried off. I was definitely in trouble. But did I care? No. He deserved it. He was obviously snooping on my and Giyuu then he ratted us out.

I picked Giyuu up in my arms and started walking over to my estate, leaving the others behind. My estate was the furthest from everyone. Thats good, I needed away from everyone. I just wanted it to be me and Giyuu. Alone together for awhile. While I cooled down. I couldn't be around anyone else right now except Giyuu. I dont want to snap at them and make them hate me.

I get to my estate still carrying Giyuu. He was silent the whole time. We get into my room and I lay Giyuu down on the bed and lay down next to him. I cuddle up into him. I wanted to cry. But I would seem weak. I didnt want to seem week.

He strokes my hair. "Its okay. I'm here with you." He whispered kissing me on the forehead. I broke.

Tears formed in my eyes and began flowing down my cheeks. They wouldn't stop. I couldn't stop them, it was to Late. I sobbed lightly which alerted Giyuu and he sat me up Infront of him. "Hey, its okay. Cry all you need." He smiles softly. I felt so safe with him. I didnt have the feeling to hide my emotions Infront of him. I love this man so much.

More tears flow from my eyes and Giyuu wraps his arms around my neck. I burry my face into his shoulder sobbing. I wanted to stop crying. I always hated crying. Sometimes I would cry so much I couldn't breathe. Or I would start to have a panic attack. I squeezed Giyuu pulling him closer to me.

Before I knew it, I was struggling to breathe and I began hyperventilating. My hands began shaking rapidly as panic started to fill my mind and body. The only thing I could think about was that I was going to get kicked out of the corpse. What I did was not right. I know that now. My body shakes even more and my vision goes blank. My hearing goes silent. My body was numb. The only think I could feel was fear. Fear rose from my bones and spread into my body. My mind is foggy and I have a terrible aching headache. My head hurt so bad. Was it all from the crying. My mind goes blank and I pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

913 words