4: Catching feelings

Sanemi's POV:

(cursing)

Great, my shirt was fucking soaked. I take it off, exposing my chest. I glance over at Tomioka completely forgetting he was here. He was fucking bright red. The fuck? Hes acting so fucking weird. "Whats your problem." I roll my eyes walking to the sink to wash some dishes. "Theres no problem." I was kind of surprised he actually answered me. I glance over my shoulder to look at him, what a weirdo.

I turned back around and carried on scrubbing the dishes. I heard him get up and he was walking out of the kitchen. I presume hes leaving. Finally. I should probably thank him. I dont want to, but I may as well since he got hurt. Not like I care.

I turn around and do a light jog to catch up to him, not noticing the water on the floor I didnt clean up, I slip and then my vision goes blank..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and felt a massive headache start. What happened? I was in my room. Why was it so clean all of a sudden. I look to my side and saw Tomioka asleep with his head resting on the side of the bed. Why was he still here. I sit up and rub the back of my head. Did I hit it or something, there was a massive bump.

I look around my room. It was so clean. Did he clean it before? I get out of bed, trying not to wake Tomioka. As soon as I stand up I lose my balance, and I use Tomioka's shoulder for support, I didnt mean to, but it was the closest thing to me.

"Oh, your awake now" I look over to Tomioka who was now also awake. I was about to say sorry for waking him up, but why did I care. I hated him after all. I sat down on the bed to regain my balance, instead of using Tomioka's shoulder. "what happened." I glance at him with an annoyed look. "You slipped and hit your head really hard, you'll probably have a bump for awhile." He was looking at his knees.

I stand up again, feeling a little less dizzy. "Were are you going? You should be resting." What. How dare he fucking tell me I need to rest, it was just a fucking bump on the head. "I'm going to the bathroom, got a problem with that?" I was quite pissed with him, and he could tell by the tone in my voice.

"At least let me help you get there, I dont want you hitting your head harder then you already have." He said, standing up and wrapping his arm under my armpit and resting his arm on my waist to give me support. I just roll my eyes, I couldn't be bothered to argue with him, my head was killing me.

He slides the door open with his spare arm and leads me down the hall. I leaned into him as I got dizzy again, causing him to stop in the hallway. I could smell him. That same Lavender scent he carried around with him constantly. "You all right." He tightened his grip on my waist. He was clearly concerned, but why.

"Yes, I'm fine! Just keep walking." I rolled my eyes. I felt my face heat up as he moved his hand further down my waist to hold me up better. Why was blushing. I didnt like Tomioka in that way. In fact, I didnt like him at all. He knew that perfectly well, but he still made my favourite food, and helped me when I got hurt. Why.

We got to the bathroom and I slipped out his grasp. I glad that walk didnt last to long. The amount of times his moved his hands on my hip. But, he was just doing it to get a better grip.. "Thanks I guess." I mumble as I close the door right after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open the door of the bathroom and saw he was just waiting there. Was he going to help me about until I could walk without nearly passing out! "Were to next." He smiled slightly as I leaned on the doorway for support. "well, I was thinking of training a bit, but I cant do that now." Half of me wanted to got train today but I'm glad I wont be ale to, I'm really tired. Plus, why was this stupid fall making me so weak. Was I pushing myself to much and hitting my head make it worse?

"well, if you want. You can watch me train. You will still be able to get fresh air at least." He looked at his feet, slightly blushing and fiddling with his thumbs. He was shy. "sure." Honestly I just wanted fresh air. It was so stuffy inside this house. But I also kind of wanted to see him train. I've never got to before.

He walked me over to the door and we put our shoes on. I just hope no one sees him helping me around. They would think I'm some weakling. We walked out the house and as a breeze passed us, I got the smell of lavender again filling my nostrils.

Lavender was now my favourite smell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

891 words