Note/Context <3

NOTE:

Heyo! Ahh yes! A sanegiyuu story! :DD

You should see my library :') Its filled with Sanegiyuu story's smh

I am literally OBSSESED with this ship

Obviously- not everyone has to like it. But if you dont like this ship, then why are you even here-? Like you read the title didnt you-?

But honestly, people will still read and hate just because they want to be annoying little a-holes :D

(LOLOLOLOLOL SUCK IT)

- Anywayyyyy, I have finally found the motivation (not really smh) to write this! (even though I started working on re-making my itafushi story just to abandon it (again) R.I.P My itafushi story lmao.)

ANYWAY! I THINK IVE RAMBELED ON FAR TO MUCH :')

ONTO THE CONTEXT :DD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONTEXT:

He always hated the Water Pillar, He thought of him shit-ly. He hated how he acted towards the other Hashira, like he was better then them. It really pissed him off. Soon realising his real feelings towards the Water Pillar, he fells scum-ish. He has no idea whats wrong with him and why he has these feelings towards another man.

This story is full of heart-breaking scenes, but also scenes that can bring you to tears of happiness. But it is also a story of relation, many people could relate to the feelings, or things that happen, and can pull the reader in to a pit thats hard to escape. It could be a pit of sadness, a pit of rage. Anything.

So in other words (short for my cute dummies -love u all-) Sanemi DESPISES Giyuu then find out he is INLOVEEEEEE basically how most of these go :'D

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL SO MUCHHHHHHHHHH! MWAH , MWAH!

Enjoy :D