7: Love and chaos.

Sanemi POV:

(cursing)

I never thought I would know what love felt like. Until I stated dating Tomioka Giyuu. He made me feel things a never felt before. He made me feel loved. And I loved that. He means so much to me. I wanted everyone to know he was mine. But at the same time, I was scared. I was scared about what everyone else would think about us dating now.

"I Love You."

Those words meant the world to me. He meant the world to me.

My cheeks heat up and I kiss him on the forehead.

"I Love You More"

We sit smiling at each other and once in awhile kissing each other on random places on out faces. I loved being around him. I'm so glad we got so close. If we didnt, I wouldn't be here right now, with my gorgeous boyfriend cuddling in his bed.

I pull him closer into my chest and he presses into me. "I love being with you" I smile as I rest my chin on his head. He lift his head up to look at my once again and kisses me again. "I love being with you more" He smiles at me and I smile back.

"KAW KAW! HASHIRA MEETING IMMEDIATELY! KAW KAW HASHIRA MEETING IMMEDIATELY!"

He slips out of my grasp and opens the window next to his bed. His crow fly's in and lands on his shoulder.

"KAW KAW! HASHIRA MEETINNG IMMEDIATELY! KAW KAW! HASHIRA MEETING IMMEDIATELY!"

"I dont wanna" I bury my face in his pillow. He laughs and walks up to the bed. "We have to, if it was called so suddenly it must be important." I throw myself up and hug him once again. "Lets go then" I sigh. "I swear I just heard you roll you eyes" He laughs as we start walking out of his room.

We walked up to the masters house and notice that some people are already kneeling down. I go over to my spot and kneel down, as does Giyuu. I look down the row of people and look at Giyuu at the end. He looks over at me and his cheeks go a shade of pink.

The master arrives. He looked worse everyday. "In the early mornings of today, Uppermoon 6 was defeated by none other then Tengan Uzui. He was assisted by Tanjiro Kamado, Nezuko Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma And Hashibara Inosuke." Everyone practically gasped. "Everything and everyone is in bad shape at the moment after the long fight. Tanjiro Kamado, two severely broken fingers, He is very scratched up and was stabbed in the chin, and had poison enter his body. He is recovering quite nicely, from what I've heard from Shinobu" Damn, I didnt like him or his sister, but sounds like he put up a fight. "Zenitsu Agatsuma, He had broken one of his legs and has just slightly damaged his other. He was also quite banged up. Luckily his leg Is healing well and quite quickly thanks to Shinobu." "Hashibara Inosuke." He paused. Why did he pause. "Inosuke was scratched up pretty bad, he was stabbed were his heart was located." What. Gasps were heard to the sides of me. "Luckily, Inosuke was able to move his organs to stop any serious damage." He can move his organs! Jeez! "And lastly. Tegan Uzui. If you havent noticed, I believe he isnt in this meeting. He had lost an arm and lost sight in one of his eyes. And he had much poison enter his body." Again, gasps exited from peoples mouths. "He had retired." Retired! "Luckily, Nezuko Kamado. She had burnt away any poison she could from Tanjiro's, Tengan's, and Inosuke's body's using her blood demon art."

He retired?! I wouldn't blame him. Loosing an arm and his sight in one eye. Knowing Tengan though, he probably still fought with those injury's. They all seemed in pretty bad shape. I just know Tomioka was worried. Especially for Tanjiro..

As soon as the meeting ended, Tomioka started walking towards the butterfly mansion and I followed along with him. I could feel the stares of the other since I would normally want to be around him but, things were different know. We were dating. No one knew except us.

As soon as we got out of sight of everyone I held onto Tomioka's hand and caressed my thumb on his thumb to comfort him. He smiled as we got closer to Butterfly mansion.

We enter the Butterfly mansion and we walk into the room were Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke are held. As we walk in Tomioka Grips my hand tighter. We walk over to Tanjiro who is sat in a chair next to Inosuke's bed. He should be resting.

"Tanjiro, you should be resting." Tomioka says putting his other hand on Tanjiro's shoulder. "Oh. Giyuu! Sorry. Inosuke was in pretty bad shape. I wanted to make sure he was okay. Zenitsu is getting a check up done right now." His voice was very horse. It was probably because he did have an injured jaw and tongue.

"Hey kid. How you holding up" I spoke and he leaned over slightly to look at me. "Shinazugawa! I didnt expect to see you here!" He smiled the best he could without any pain. "Oi! Whats that supposed to mean!?" He laughed and his eyes moved downwards. He saw me and Tomioka holding hands.

He smirked. "Oo~ I get why your here now." My face heated up and Tomioka looked confused. He quickly realised what he was meaning and he went bright red. "I hope you guys are happy!" He smiled again as best he could and was clapping his hands in excitement. "Dont go around telling people kid. I'm not sure about Tomioka but personally I dont want people to know yet. In all honesty I'm scared. Scared of what people will say" I squeezed Tomioka's hand tighter.

Tanjiro nodded, understanding what I was on about and Tomioka just looked at me. I screwed things up didnt I. Just great. Of course I screwed things up, I always did. He hugged me and I buried my face into his neck. "Giyuu, call me Giyuu. Its okay to be scared. I am as well" He kissed me on the cheek. I lifted my face away from his neck and Tanjiro was smirking, Which made my face heat up from embarrassment.

After a while of catching up we soon left after saying our goodbyes.

"Giyuu. Do you want to go on a date?."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1096 Words

|Forever And Always| [KNY] [Sanegiyuu]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें