2: Guest

Sanemi's (my beloved) POV:

(cursing)

"Can I come in?" heh. what? WHAT? Why the fuck would he want to come inside, especially since he probably knew I would say no. But he made you ohagi. Heh! Who the fuck said that?! Me. WHO THE FUCK IS 'ME'?! no need to mind yell (lmfaoo) just let him in, or are you a pussy?

"Sure whatever." I say rolling my eyes. I stand to the side, signalling for him to come in. He had a shitty fake smile on. Something that I took notice of was his smell. As he walked by I got the scent of lavender. That was the only actual interesting thing about him. He took his shoes off and sat them at the entrance, his stood and waited for me. He was looking down on me, fucking asshole. I take my shoes off and put them down scruffily.

I walk past him and I can hear him walking behind me as we walked to the kitchen. I could hear his breathing , it was so awkward. We enter the kitchen and I place the Ohagi down on the table. Rolling my eyes I grab some water and sit down. He just stood there lifeless, what a weirdo. I glared at him then looked at the chair signalling him to sit down. He took a seat and just looked at me. The fuck. I took a gulp of my water and placed the glass back on the table.

Was he just going to sit there? What the fuck does he want. "The fuck you want?" I glare blades at him. He looked at ohagi. Did he want to know if I liked it? I roll my eyes. Opening the bag, I pick out some ohagi and glance up at him. His cheeks were pink (again.) I was probably the lighting again..

I take a bite. It was actually pretty good, but I wasn't going to say that. "Its alright." I glance up at him as I swallow the bit I was eating, he was smiling, and his cheeks got a bit pinker. What a weirdo (he says that a lot lmao)

I was getting impatient. I stood up, and placed the rest of my ohagi in front of him. "you can finish it off, just leave once your done. I'm going to clean up." I roll my eyes walking off. He didnt fucking reply as always, like I cared.

I walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I turn the shower on and while I wait for it to heat up, I strip down and get in when its the right temperature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turn the shower off, I step out and wrap a towel around my waist. I grab my clothing, unlocking the bathroom I walk out and go to my bedroom, I throw the clothes to the side and put a white tank top on with some shorts. Its far to hot to wear anything to covering. I walk out my mess of a room and go back into the kitchen. He was still here?

"You can leave now." I say as I walk into the room. No reply. His breathing was weird. I lean over looking at him. He fell asleep. Seriously. I would wake him up and kick him out but, he did bring me ohagi so I'll just leave him be. I pick up the ohagi and put it away to eat later. I hear a crash and I turn around. He fell of the chair and was now on the floor, but of fucking course he was still asleep.

I roll my eyes and walk over to him. I didnt really want to do this but what choice did I have. I sit him up and pick him up in my arms. I walk down the hall and slide the door open with my foot and walk into my bedroom. Ignoring how dark it was in there (since he couldn't turn the light on) I place Tomioka down on my bed.

As much as I hated putting him in my bed, I didnt have much choice, it was the least I could do. I pull the covers over him. I swear if anyone found out about this, I will kill them. I glance at his face. His skin looked so soft, and he was so pale. He must of been tired since he fell asleep during the fucking day. I walk out and close the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

761 words