Boom Boom (L)

I wrote this at night (12/4) because I had nothing else to do as usual. It's a draft for a chapter in the middle of Logistics, where PL, the mc and Deevy have to raid a compound and everything goes to shit.

Because that's how Penguin Logistics works. 

===

"Uhm...." Deevy stared awkwardly into the Lupo's eyes. His black suit slightly her orange black cop top strings with an outer coal-like jacket and black jogger pants. "How.. er.. can I- I help you?" Her nervousness was clearly conveyed as she stuttered multiple times while speaking.

The man pulled his sword from his waist, bringing it towards her neck with speed. I pulled out my pistol and shot him in the head. He fell onto a bunch of wooden boxes breaking them and causing the last thing we wanted. 

Noise. 

Deevy ran towards cover and so did I. The sirens started to sound as the radio rang. 

"We're hearing alarms." Texas spoke out. 

"It's under control..." 

"You sure?" 

"Absolutely not." 

"Ooh, Ooh, can I shoot people now?" Exusiai responded with glee upon hearing the knowledge of this entire thing going south. 

 "Yes. Yes, Exusiai. Boom boom." 

The window on top of us shattered and out came an angel descending from heaven with a vector ready to cleanse the sins off this planet. The cold Lupo landed down without being flashy at all with a sword in her hand and a pocky in her mouth. Croissant drop-slammed an enemy into the ground riding him like a scurf board while Sora clumsily fell down as Texas caught her in her arms.

Explanation

The idea of these heists came from Entry Point, a game on Roblox which I rediscovered through stumbling through its OST. They're all bangers and I went to replay the game for the 20th time or so with my max level infiltrator character.

Considering Penguin Logistics' chaotic good standpoint, it's no doubt that they'll always have a badass entrance. 

Again, this is a draft. It is by no means the actual thing when it comes out because this is 340 words. I do around 2k per chapter (2.5k-4k if including action scenes). The actual chapter will also cover it in more depth as I had more planned scenes.