Warships (WoT)

Do you know how helicopters exist in Arknights? 

There's been an idea in my mind. If helicopters exist, why not fighter jets? If landships such as Rhodes Island and cities on wheels exist, why not warships and airships? Though I have thought of the reasons why and will try to write them out here.

===

// 2:23 pm, Border between Ursus and Yan, Rhodes Island Landship, Bridge //

"And with that concludes our report on the current conflict within this region, Doctor Kal'tsit." A recon operator with his team had their hands crossed behind their backs while standing next to each other forming a neat wedge. 

Kal'tsit held her hand over her eyes, muttering something indistinct from the rest of us. She raised her head, "The situation isn't ideal. Ursus and Yan have already escalated into total war. We all know that every country on Terra is in an unstable state. Even Laterano is barely scraping the barrel. The headache part is the infected inside all of these countries. Their safety isn't guaranteed." The Feline doctor closed her eyelids going deeper into her thoughts. 

"Should we interfere in this battle, Doctor and Kal'tsit?" The cute bunny CEO asked the other leaders of Rhodes Island. Kal'tsit was clearly bummed out from this, an emotion that most of Rhodes Island never gets to see. She's seen a couple of wars throughout her life span, but by my speculation, this was more tricky than whatever the hell she's seen before. The Doctor kept their calm and spoke out.

<< DIALOGUE BRANCH START >>

"If we let the battle escalate, then Ursus may bring out their trump card. The same goes for Yan. We don't know what will happen if the both of them get desperate."

"That is true. We should stop this conflict as soon as possible." Amyia responded.

<< DIALOGUE BRANCH >>

"..."

"Doctor? This isn't the time to stay silent! We need your guidance in these dark times." Amyia reminded the silent Doctor. Maybe they still weren't that awake. Or maybe they could foresee something much more sinister.

<< DIALOGUE BRANCH >>

"It's inevitable. We have to interfere or else not just the infected will get majorly harmed."

"I agree so, Doctor. But..." Amyia looked a bit pale.

<< DIALOGUE BRANCH END >>

"Doctor, Amyia. Might I remind you that Rhodes Island cannot compete with a country's military? Even with our powerhouses and most elite operators, we would be wiped out in an instant. We have our limits. The operators who come from these countries may also refuse to participate in the operation to interfere with a war which involves their country."

"If we do interfere then we would have to deal with the fact that other countries may not look the same at us anymore. They will treat us as an enemy and a key chess piece in this world war. No doubt that it will mess up our plan of giving the infected a better world to live in. Do not forget that we are a pharmaceutical company at first."

Something about Kal'tsit's way of talking gives me a headache.

"Closure, are Rhodes Island's main and secondary guns working fine?"

"Ya bet so." The vampire winked at her. Kal'tsit didn't have the reaction that Closure expected, but she already has gotten used to this. "They're all in top pristine shape. Ready to be fired at no time."